0.1

Chapter 1

[Smut Warning]

"Isabel, you have a guest." A male voice crackles in the speakers of my room. I sit up on my soft, silk bed and push the button to reply,

"Bring him in."

I crawled off of my bed, closed my curtains, and lit my lavender scented candles. Protocol, of course, just to get the guest into the mood. When I lit up my last candle, the bell rings, indicating that my guest was here. I anxiously open the door, leaning against the frame with my petite body.

"Hello," I said lowly, taking in the features of the man before me. He had a blonde quiff and icy blue eyes. What also did strike me was his lip ring paired with a crisp black suit. "My name is Isabel."

"Luke. Luke Hemmings." He said sharply and invited himself in. Rude, I thought. He sat himself down on the bed and stripped his coat off. I followed him, leaving myself only in my very expensive Victorias Secret lingerie.

I decided to start a conversation to break the awkwardness, "so, you come here often?"

He ignored my question, his eyes roaming over my half-naked body hungrily.

I coughed snapping my fingers to get his attention. "Answer my question." I said irritably. He shakes his head as if to come out of a daze.

"No, actually. This is my first time." He said, still eyeing me. I smirked and sauntered over to his lap.

"Well, I don't want you to be disappointed for your first appointment, do I?" I whispered, unbuttoning his shirt. Once his torso was exposed, I pushed him down fully on the bed, my hands palming him through his pants. I straddled him and hummed when I felt a dull poke on my inner thigh. "Excited, are we?" I mused, leaning close to his face, our lips barely grazing each other. He crashed his lips against mine and flipped us over, him ending up on top without breaking the kiss. He deepened the kiss, exploring my body with his rough, calloused hands. He broke the kiss worked his way down, biting and sucking on my skin. He unfastened my bra and threw it to the side. His lips met my nipple and I whimpered his name.

"Say my name again." He whispered darkly, sucking on my breasts and kissing the valley between them.

"L-Luke, mmhmm," I whimpered. He smirked and started to kiss his way down further. Once he reached my core, he redirected to my inner thigh. I sighed in frustration and bucked my hips forward, signaling to him that I wanted him between them here and now. He pushed them down and slowly began to lean in to my bundle of nerves when the speaker crackled to life,

"Mr. Hemmings, you're appointment is over. Isabel, you may also go home now." The deep voice I hated at the moment said in a bored tone.

Luke blew on my core and got up to redress. I groaned and sat up angrily.

"Seriously?" I snapped. He shrugged and smirked.

"My appointment is over," he stated. He dug into his coat pocket and threw a card at me. "Tell the front desk that I sent you, Isabel." He walked out the door and I sighed, flopping back onto the bed. When I thought he was gone, his head popped back up and he smirked again. "Remember to wear black lace, it's my favorite."

-----------

lord knows im going to hell for writing this, but I just had to give water to all of you thirsty hoes.

this will be a fanfiction and i do apologize for the short chapter, ill write more in the next chapter, i promise.

i felt a little bit weird writing this but whatever, vote/comment/rate/follow and ill keep writing.

princess luna out ✌