background storys

name:Jayden age:14

jayden is a shy yet pretty girl  14 year old girl, who doesn't like to get in trouble a whole lot. even though her home life isn't great which would make for a trouble maker, she is very shy  and likes to express her self through her art. she is a d.j., and takes her work very seriously. she is an only child , and spends most of her free time hanging out with her best friend kaydence or at d.j. gigs. she lost her mom to drugs at the age of 5, and has lived with her dad, and in the system ever since.

her dad is a drunk and is struggling financially.  even though she has lost a lot throughout her live she is a very strong girl..emotionally. she has a dog named bu-bu who keeps her company in the night when she gets scared, and a teddy bear from her mom which is the only thing left of her that she has. she doesn't date too much but is a loving person. 

name:kaydence age: 15

she is the bad girl/ bad influence, both her parents died she was young. you'll get to know what happens later on in the story. she is always trying to go to party's, sneak out and all that fun stuff. she grew up in the system, and was always moving due to bad foster homes, and finally settled down in a small town known as Barters-vill. where she met Jayden and they were destined to be friends. 

since then it has been hard to get adopted because people like to adopt babies/children at a young age so that they can get used to them from that early age. she had 1 little sister kealie key-lee who is 13 but that's another story. She breaks the rules often things like smoking, vaping, and party's.  she has that dangerous vibe. she protects Jayden because she feels responsible for her.

 she likes spray painting walls,  and usually stays out late running with the street kids.