ch.1

So today is the day we start Magcon. Since we are in Cali Bart said we could stay at the house instead of paying for a hotel, which means I have been I guess you can see "remodeling" my room so well it doesn't look all childish around them. I have been really exicted to meet Jack J I mean he is funny, cute, and is a pretty good rapper if you ask me.

I hear the door bell ring and I open the door to the change in my future. I open the door the see all of the guys there, but Aaron particularly stands out to me. I really want to tell him, like now but I don't know how. Before I could think I had said something. "Hey guys come on in get situated up stairs, two or three of you will get the honor or sharing a room with me, the rest of the rooms are down the hall."

All the guys walk in the house and upstairs, and I stop Aaron. "Hey Aaron do you mind if we talk for a little there is something I need to explain to you, I can't wait any longer to tell you this". "Ok so umm I don't know how else to say this, so I'm just gonna come out and say this.... Aaron your my brother...Your mother, well our mother had me two years before you were born and realized she wasn't ready for a child, she gave me to uncle Bart and said she would take me back when she was ready, well until she had you, once I was old enough to understand what was happening she kept saying she was sorry, and how she only wanted one child and I kind of just stopped caring, until I found about you".

"I know mom told me, she thought I should know before we met, she didn't know if you and Bart wanted me to know, and she just told me to wait until you brought it up and well you did. I have always wanted a sibling this is so cool. We can talk later we shouldn't leave them alone for to long" and with that we headed inside.

Jack Johnsons POV

This place is amazing, and don't get me started on Brielle. As soon as I walked through thay door I couldn't help but think she was amazing. I headed upstairs and took the first room I saw. It wasn't until I looked around I realized it was Brielles room and I made the right choice. I was followed into the room by Gilinsky and Wilk. " Soo what do you guys think of Brielle" I ask them, and they both say in unison "Totally hot as fuck" and Sammy adds "all the guys think so due to this group message."

"Well I guess I will just have to fight all of you scrubs." (celine and nick if you read this I wrote that just for you my scrubs)

"You barely even know her dude" Gilinsky comments

"Well I can get to know her, I already know Im in love."

********************************

SO THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT ITS KINDA JUST A STARTER HOPE YOU LIKEEE - Morgan