III.

LOUIS POV//

"So Zayn, Liam, and Louis, you three have girfriends right?" The interviewer asks, and I put on the fake smile I always wear when talking about Eleanor. "Um yes we all have girlfriends that we are very happy with" Liam says smiling while Zayn and I nod along in agreement. "Well thats great, now do you think we may be seeing any proposals soon?" She ask as she looks between the three of us with a big smirk on her face. I get nauseaus just thinking about that, and i tried not to let it show. "I don't know about these two, but im too young to get married" I laugh along with the interviewer and try not to show that the thought of marrying anyone but Harry makes me sick. I also try to ignore the pain I see flash across his face. Liam, seeing the look on Harry's face, quickly changes the subjet, which I am grateful for. They all know how he feels, but none of them know that i'm hurting just as much as him.

"Well I dont know about you lads, but im heading to bed" Niall says as soon as we walk in to the flat, and soon him, Zayn, and Liam have gone upstairs into their seperate rooms.

"Lou?" Harry says shakily, and I take a deep breath before turning around to look at him. "Yes?" I ask while avoiding his eyes. "Do you really love Eleanor?" he asks as a tear slowly slides down his cheek. It takes all my willpower not to jump at him and wipe away all his tears and tell him I'll never let him go, but I dont. "Of course I do Harry, dont be stupid" I quickly turn around and go into my room, so he doesnt see me sobbing.

"You cant love him Lou, it'll mess up the band." I scold myself as a fling myself into my desk chair. I check my phone and see a text from Eleanor.

El <3

Hey baby, want to go to lunch tomorrow? xx

No, I want to go have lunch with Harry, and tell him how i really feel, I think to myself, but thats not what I say

Louis

Sure I'd love too :) Pick you up at 11?

El <3

Ok, see you then! Love you Lou xoxo

Louis

Love you too. Go to sleep now beautiful <3

I shut off my phone, and lay down on the bed. I try to ignore the sounds of Harry quietly crying in the room over, as i slowly drift off to sleep.

Hope you guys like my story so far! As you can tell this obviously is going to become a Larry story soon enough, so keep reading!