Chapter 4

Yoongi and yoonmin arrived at Min Geum-jae's house. Also known as Jae or Yoongis brother. Yoongis phone has been dead, so when he put it on the charger, he realized how many messages and missed calls he had. He wouldn't call anyone back tho.

About a week later

(This is going to be wrote as if it was on Yoongis phone)

My jiminie baby🖤;

Okay yoongi. It's been a week. I'm done playing games. I don't care where you are at this point. Just please tell me if Yoonmin is okay. You know she doesn't have much time to live....I just wanted to make her happy....I wanted to spend the rest of her life as a family....together.... Just please... tell me how yoonmin is and tell her I love her no matter what.

Me;
Jimin, yoonmin is fine and she said she loves you way more.

My jiminie baby🖤;
Oh, so now you want to respond!?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! WHERE ARE YOU!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!! I HATE YOU!!

SEEN 2:18PM.

(Back to normal)

"Yoonmin how ya feelin" yoongi asked his daughter. "Dad, after Jae gave me that, nothing hurts. I feel normal again"

"Hey yoonmin, it's time for me to take your blood to run it through tests again" Jae says as he puts on doctor gloves.

A couple hours later;

"Well, the disease isn't anywhere as bad as what it was. I would give it another week and I will take yoonmins blood again to run through tests again." Jae explains to Yoongi.

"Do you think he is cheating...?
Namjoon, do you think he is cheating on me?" Jimin asked namjoon.

"Jimin, to be honest, I don't know if Yoongi is cheating on you or not, I'm sorry." Namjoon answers jimins question.