𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢

𝗞𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗢 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗟𝗘

OPEN?
No | Yes

Bighit Entertainment revealed that they will debut a new girl group through a survival show. They have stated that the girl group's name will be Airis and it will be a four-membered girl group.

Airis is pronounced and from the word Iris. Iris means "rainbow" in Greek, although the group's theme will be from the zodiac sign, Aries', constellation. It revolves around the nightsky, the moon before the sun rises, midnight, etc. This is just their debut concept and they are yet to explore many more concepts, musically and visually.

The group will be labelmates with the global superstar, Bangtan Sonyeondan also known as BTS

And the monster rookies, Tomorrow X Together also known as TXT

There will be 16 trainees in total. They will be divided into four teams which consists of four members. In this method, the goal is for these trainees to strengthen their bond, teamwork, chemistry and friendship with their fellow members.

Bang Si Hyuk, the CEO of Bighit, gave a statement about their decision; "I think through this survival show, trainees will be tested even better. Whether its their determination, cooperation, and their hardwork."

Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS, also spoke about this; "I think it'll be really interesting to do something like this. I'm sure the trainees and groups will bring a fresh concept, please take care of our future younger sister!"

Lastly, the group that has just been added to the Bighit Family, TXT's Leader, Choi Soobin gave out his opinion; "We haven't been in the kpop industry for so long, but it sure is hard. Through the survival show, I think it'll help them prepare more. I trained with some of these trainees, so please support and love them!"

VIEW COMMENTS?
No | Yes

mochimin:
queens are coming KSJKSJKSJS

bangtansbtch:
A GIRL GROUP YAS IM HYPED

jadxxexx29:
lmao another flop group

tmrwithtxt:
lets get this bread

soobinismine:
SJJSJSJSJS BIGHIT FAMILY I STAN

namjoonforpresident:
THE SUPPORT FOR THEIR NEW SISTER THOUGH,,,, THEIR SO CUTE I SWEAR

VIEW MORE?
No | Yes

𝗨𝗣 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧:
Rules