Rules

☾☾☾

Be Respectful
Do not bash, bully or hate another user/trainee. Don't have any hard feelings, this is all fiction afterall. Be fair and square, just be kind! Don't think that's too hard, right?

Be Patient
I'm also human. I have other things to do besides wattpad (sadly), although I try to be active most of the time.

Be Active
There will be active checks in this book and if your trainee doesn't answer within one week (the longest I can wait if your trainee doesn't answer is two days), your trainee will possibly be removed from the survival show. Please tell me if you're going on hiatus or changing your username.

Be Realistic
— Not everyone has a tragic past or are they flawless. Make your trainee human and out of creativity!

Face Claims & Forms
List of face claims will be given, if you want to suggest someone that's completely fine. I only accept Korean female idols/soloists so that's that; no ulzzangs and actresses. For the forms, just keep it neat and respectful, that's it!

Add to your Reading List
To always get notified for future updates and notices.

Follow Me (Optional)
Your choice but i'll greatly appreciate it if you do! It'll be easier to tag you that way also!

Have Fun
This book's purpose is to solely entertain you guys. So this is all for fun and don't take it too seriously, I hope you guys enjoy this applyfic!

Password
The password is your favorite BTS song! Just to make sure that you read the rules.

𝗨𝗣 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧:
Active Checks + Notice Board