for broken

-I’d rather have a broken arm than a broken heart.

-God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.

-“It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can’t live without you.”

-“If I could show you how awful you made me feel, you would never be able to look me in the eyes again.”

-“I cried a lot because of you. I laughed a lot because of you. I believed in love because of you. And now I’m heartbroken because of you.”

-“I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.”

-The past can’t hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.

-The heart was made to be broken.

-Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.

-“’Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.”

-No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

-You can victimize yourself by wallowing around in your own past.

-The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.

-Why did I always end up loving the person who hurt me the most? Why was love so cruel?

-I thought you were healing me. But no, you just broke me even more.

-Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

-I’m not supposed to miss you, I’m not supposed to care.

-“Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.”

-There are a million ways to lose someone you love.

-You can’t give your heart to a wild thing.