Hoodie

You were out in the woods looking for someone to kill, but no such luck. You were about to go back to the mansion when you spotted a familiar hooded figure. You smirked making your way to him, you stealthily snuck up behind him, or so you thought.

"[Y/N], " he said turning to you.

Your smirk disappeared, "how did you know it was me?" You asked looking at him with a cocked brow.

He didn't say anything for a moment as if trying to think of how to answer this.

"I just knew, " he finally said making you even more curious.

"So, what are you doing Hoodie?" You asked smiling again.

"Slender sent me out on a mission, I was on my way back now, " he said not sounding so pleased with the results.

"I am going to take it didn't go so well, " you said noticing the change in his mood, even if you weren't able to see his face.

You had only been a creep for a year but Hoodie was the only one you were ever really able to get close to for some reason well him and Masky. You had a small crush on him, but you knew that someone like him would never like someone like you, and besides that, you were almost sure he was gay and with Masky.

Hoodie sighed, "I really don't want to talk about it."

You nodded your head understanding, "I have an idea lets not go straight back to the mansion yet, " you said, knowing that it would be a good idea for him to just take a moment.

"I have to get back to give Slender my report, " Hoodie stated, not wanting to get in trouble for not going straight back, "Later, we can hang out."

"Okay, but you have to promise that will actually hang out later and you won't back out, " you said because the last time he was given a mission and forgot to tell you. "You know like last time when Slender sent you out on a mission and you didn't tell me that plans had changed."

"You're not going to let me live that one down are you?" Hoodie asked as you and him walked back to the mansion.

"Nope, " you said chuckling.

(Time Skip)

You were in your room at the mansion relaxing when there was a knock at the door.

"Yes, " you said opening the door to see it was Hoodie. 

"Hey [Y/N]," Hoodie said sounding a bit down.

You titled your head before pulling Hoodie into your room.

"Alright what's going on?" you asked looking at him.

"What do you mean?" he asked sounding a bit taken a back by your question.

"Your acting off, and it's not just today I noticed that you have been off a lot more lately," you said looking at him hopping that his body language would tell you something.

Hey sighed before removing his mask. You looked at him surprised by his actions.

"[Y/N] I have to tell you something," he said walking closer to you.

"What is it?" you asked looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

"[Y/N] I love you," he said looking at you.

You looked at him shocked, if it was anyone else you would have thought they were joking but you knew Hoodie. He would joke about something like this.

"[Y/N]?" he asked moving closer to you.

He cupped your face with one of his gloved hands, and leaned down giving you a sweet but passionate kiss on the lips. 

Your face was bright red as you looked at him, "I love you too," you say wrapping your arms around his neck and return the kiss.

You both pulled away from the kiss to catch your breaths.

"[Y/N] will you be my girlfriend?" Hoodie asked with hopeful eyes. 

"Of course, as long as you tell me that plans have changed,  before you go on missions, that is if we have plans, " you joked.

"It was one time," he said rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, one time you still owe me for," you say smirking at him.

He returned the smirk, "I can think of a way to make it up to you," he said wrapping a hand around your waist and pulling you over to your bed.

"And what might you have in mind?" you asked with a raised brow.

He didn't answer laying down on the bed and pulling you down so you were laying on top of him. He grabbed the remote for your TV that was on the night stand turning the channel [Y/F/T/S].

"Does this fix it?" Hoodie asked looking down at you. 

"Hmm,  I guess it works for now," you say cuddling into him.

He smiled down at you wrapping an arm around you as you two watched the show. After a while both of you fell asleep, you on top of him and him with his arm wrapped firmly around your waist protectively.