Chapter 1

Taylor's P.O.V

"I can not believe that I am going to this big of a party in L.A.!!!" My best friend Madeline squealed.

"Madei. Calm down. You will go to plenty of these parties once you audition for that T.V show tomorrow and become insanely famous! And besides, it isn't THAT big of a deal." I laughed.

"Are you kidding me?!?! The host of this party is the Editor and Cheif of People Magazine!! Everyone who's anyone is going to be there!" She clapped, which made us both laugh.

"Yes I know. But you have to calm down. Security won't let you in if your all hyper and jumpy." I laughed, but I was being serious. Security always did stuff like that at these kind of parties.

"Okay. Okay. I am totally calm. Not another squeal out of me." She laughed.

"Charlie! Can you please turn up the radio? Its too quite!!" I said tapping on the glass that seperated me from my Limo Driver, Charlie. He quickly turned the radio up.

I see you walk by, extra-fly, baby where ya going can I roll? Is cool if I come with you baby? Livin' beach life, feelin' right, your the hottest everybody knows. Woah-oh-woah.

"Never mind Charlie! I think I like the quite more! Thank you!" I said tapping on the glass again, I leaned back and Madei was giving me this crazy look.

"What?" I laughed, she knew I hated Austin Mahone.

"Why won't you tell me why you hate him?" She said, pointing to the radio as if Austin was standing right there.

"I just do. I don't know." I lied, I never wanted to share my secret with anyone, not even my best friend.

"Okay." She said, dropping the subject, as we pulled up to the entrance of the building. I thanked Charlie and slid out the door. 

As soon as I stepped out I saw flashing lights everywhere I looked. Paparazzi were my least favorite part about being an actress. They were everywhere!

"I'm going have to get used to this!" Madei laughed from behind me, I shook my head.

"Trust me. You never will." She laughed. When we got to the door I told the Security Guard my name and told him I brought a friend and pointed to Madei, he let us through.

"Oh my goodness!!!" Madei squealed, I turned around and glared at her, she immediatley contained herself.

All of a sudden someone tapped on my shoulder and I quickly turned around. I saw Denise Richards, the Editor and Chief of People Magazine. 

"Denise! Hey how are you?" I asked giving her a hug.

"I'm great. How are you?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm amazing." She laughed.

"Well, yea. I'm sure you are landing that lead role in that new movie! I mean, it was expected since your friend wrote it about you." We laughed. "So, have you heard who the male lead is?"

"No. They are supposed to tell me tomorrow." I smiled.

"Well, everyone is excited to interview you." She smiled, Madei stood there awkwardly.

"Oh! I'm sorry this is my friend Madei. Madei this is Denise Richards." I said, introducing them.

"Nice to meet you." Madei managed to say, she seemed nervous.

"You too. Just have a good time, mingle, and snacks and refreshments are over there." She said pointing to the corner where there was a decorated table full of a variety of snacks.