Part 2 : Trust Me?

(His pov)
I'm helping (y/n) to look around the house, it's clear that she still on guard but she doesn't point her gun at me, maybe having the thing that usually come after your life in one room still hard to accept but I'm happy to be with her.

Everytimes i found something i give it to her using the frying pan "I think that's everything..." She said as she look at me and thinking.

"Groah?" I said asking if something wrong.

"Um... I think you shouldn't follow me to meet Jace and Theo... And if possible you probably should leave and avoid human as best as you can" she said making my heart drop.

"Gahh? Roooahhh... Grreaahh... (Why? I dont want to leave... I want to be with you...)" I said while feeling dejected.

"Um... I don't understand what are you saying... But really, I don't know why you doesn't attack me or why you could understand what i said... But i told you this because human will most likely to kill you if you're around..." She said as she turn around and walk away.

I get quiet for a moment, I understand that she want me to be safe but... no I won't leave her side, if I'm going to die then i will die protect her! So with that i followed her in a distance so I'm still out of her companions eyes untill she arrive at her home.

(Second person pov)
You go back to your house but before get in you look back and see the glimse of Reo still trying to following you "Is he doesn't understand what i say...?" You thought as you get in.

"Is something wrong (y/n)?" Zain asked.

"No... It's nothing" you said trying to cover the fact that you meet and have a conversation with a zombie.

The day start to get dark so it's impossible to go out anymore even though the food you just gather is not very filling because everyone have to keep the food ratio so you all will last.

Everyone decided to sleep after make sure to lock every possible way to get in so no zombie can attack them while they're sleeping, usually one of you will keep wake up to make sure everything is alright, but today is a very exhausting day.

(His pov)
I keep looking at the house until there's no activity in there, i look around and make sure no potential threat around the house before go to a zombie infested place to find some wild vegetables, no human dare to go to this place because of the zombie so i take as many carrots as possible then leave them at the house's door then wait until morning come.

When morning came, an adult woman around 20 or more comes out and found the carrots, her eyes gleam beautifully even though not as beautiful as my dearest, she felt delighted and immediately take the carrots inside to tell the rest of the residents.

I smiled when i could hear cheers from inside the house, i sit on a big rock a bit far from the house, waiting for my love to go somewhere so i can go with her, when i waiting i saw an eye look at me from a small hole on the window but from the eye colour, it's clearly not (y/n)'s but it's quickly gone when our eyes meet.

I shook the feeling of being watch as i look out for zombies just in case any often get close to the house.

(Second person pov)
At that time Jace was look at the window before jerk out of surprise "What's happen Jace? You're not happy that someone leave this many carrots in front of our house?" You asked when you saw Jace's frowning face.

"I... Felt that we're watched" he said in concern.

"What do you mean?"

"Since yesterday i saw this zombie with one eye and murky blond hair keep following us.. sure it's not attack on us or anything but zombie is zombie, we didn't know what they will do right?" Jace said make you sweatdroped.