Chap 1. My Boring Old Life

Here I am in my boring old bedroom.

Lonely as always.. I am Hinamori Amu, 18 years old. My pink hair grew long enough where it can sway around next to my waist. I changed a lot... And I mean a lot.

Even since my parents died things took over some parts of my life. I wake up and brush my teeth and hair. Then, I put on my clothes an got my bag and got ready for another day of school.

I closed the door behind me, looking down and I suddenly feel like.. I forgot something... Lost something I should say. I just start walking towards school and see a lot of people with their boyfriends/girlfriends.

It's always me walking lonely to school, all my friends at my school got way popular and seem to forget about me... Tadase,Kukai,Naghiko,Rima and others.

"Hey you, hottie!" As someone approached me and took my hand. I didn't know who it was but I did self defense

SLAP!

I turn to see who it was and it was just the other guys in my school who likes to hit on girls..

Ugly or pretty they will still hit on you. As I turned to see who it was I ran for it. My skirt going against the wind hoping they won't catch me. I ran in the school and went to my homeroom.

Phew! That was fast! I turn to look at the window and see some blue haired guy sitting on a tree branch who looked pretty cool and hot. I turned and remembered something.

I went to look at the window again the guy was gone. I wondered about it all day wondering if I could meet him.

As school was over I walked to the place where that blue haired guy was. I gotta admit the tree branch is kinda relaxing. I relaxed too much and slept. I woke up at night and I panicked. "AHHHHH! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" I yelled. 11:59.

I ran home took my clothes off and put my pjs on and went straight for bed and knocked out like a light bulb. I seemed to be in a dream. I was at a park, with a blue haired guy.

I was on his lap laying down he smirked at me and I kinda smirked back. I remember. I remember! *Flash Back* "I will come back and search for you" I remember who said it now.. *End Of Flash Back* "I- I love you... I-Ikuto." As I blushed saying it to him. "I love you too, princess. I wake up and was surprised.

I seemed to miss Ikuto.. I wanted to hug him.. And... Kiss him... I look down and sit on the edge of my bed in my pj's. Where are you, Ikuto?