I know how you feel

[Ragdoll's pov]

Eraser covered his eyes slightly and looked away from me. His shoulders jurked slightly as he was trying to speak.

"I'm just scared.. Okay? So many people watching us. So many people following us.."

He started heaving slightly, looking away from me and rubbing his eyes. I looked to him and tried to comfort him.

"Look, Eraser, I understand how you feel. Back in our hay day we had the news down our throats for the longest time, but it died down after a while-" I was cut off by Eraser.

"As long as those kids are here there is no 'Dying down'. Its going to continue for as long as people come to this school."

He snapped at me angrily.

[Aizawa's POV]

I yelled at her. She just stood there, staring at me. I had no true reason to, I just...

"Ragdoll, I'm sorry. I'm mostly scared they'll get hurt. I can't let that happen."

She looked at me, still, with that concerned look. She glanced down then back at me.

"Look Eraser, calm down. Come with me, you need to settle."

She talks so... So quiet to me.. So soft and intriguing. She wants me to trust her, and it's working. I nod to her letting her lead the walk. She yelled back to Mandalay,

"Take care of the kids for a bit, I need to show him something, okay sis?"

"Right! Okay!"

I have to admit it's a little cute seeing her call Mandalay a sister. When we started to walk ragdoll started to take her cat paw gloves off and set them by a tree shaking her hands to her sides as if they were uncomfortable to wear.

"Okay, Erase-"

"You do know you can call me Shouta, right?"

She opened her mouth as if she was going to speak then tilted her head a bit. Then she smiled realising I was letting her on first name basis.

"Alright Shouta, then call me Shiretoko."

God I'm happy she's letting me call her by her first name as well. I like when she calls me Shouta.. But I need to pay attention around us. We were basically in the center of a forest.

"Shouta."

"Yes Shir-"

She pressed against me holding her hands on my chest making me stumble a little, knocking me against a tree slightly. She was looking down to the ground bashfully.