Chapter 4

~flash back over~

I looked down. Remembering what happened. I looked up. And saw the new girl talking to some guy. I felt something weird in my stomach. Wait what? I'm not jealous or am I? But i barley know her. I say to my self.

"Hey taylor come here!" I yell at taylor. He comes over. "What's up boss?" "What's that girls name?" I pointed to her. Taylor looked and then at me and said "oh no jack no no no, please don't start" "what? I just want to know her fucking name that's all" I say . I lied I wanted to get to know her for some feeling I felt like I wanted her to be mine. But it's to dangerous for her. I don't want her to get hurt.

"Ugh her name is ivy Sanchez, she's in my science class" taylor said to me.

Ivy that's a really pretty name.

Another song started I wanted to walk up to her and ask her to hang with me one day. We'll her goes nothing I walk towards her.

(Ivy's POV)

I was talking to David he was nice. And cute. I saw someone walking towards me. I looked to my left and it's jack. Oh god is he coming over here? I say. I got interrupted by jack. "Hey ivy how are you?" He says "oh hey I'm good how are you?" I say back awkwardly. I turn around. And see David left. Wtf? "Thats cool. So umm I was wondering if you wanted to chill someday?" He says. I pause for a minute thinking. Oh god I felt like I was taking forever to reply. So I said "sure that be cool" what did i get my self into? "Okay cool I'll see you in school tomorrow" he waves good bye and leaves. What did i do. I just got asked to chill with one of the most dangerous gang here In town and it was the leader to.

It was already 11:40 I have to get going it's late. And I have to get up early.

I look around to see if I find Valerie so she can take me home. I couldn't fine her. So I went upstairs to see if she was there. I look through the rooms I saw a girl that looked like her, wait that's her she was making out with a boy I seen at my school. Oh wait it's one of jacks boys. I still don't know there names yet.

Great that means I'm walking home.

I head out and start walking. I heard someone yell my name I turn around to see jack running towards me. Great what does he want now?

"What's up?" I say to him. "Are you walking home?" He says "umm ya Valerie is kind of busy so I just left. And now I'm walking home." I say. "Why don't i give you a ride to your place. It's dangerous walking late in these streets." Why does he care? I say to myself. "So what do you say you want a ride?" He says "sure why not, thanks." I walk back to where the house was. And get into his car he had a really nice car. Is he rich or did he steal it?

===Arrive to my place===

He gets into my drive way. I unbuckle my set belt and say "Thanks for the ride" and he gets out of his car so he walks me to my door. "No problem anytime" he smiles at me. I smile back.

"It was nice meeting you ivy" he says I start to blush, he was so sweet how can he be so dangerous and be so sweet?

"It was nice meeting you to jack" he gives me a hug and then I enter my house he pulls out the drive way an leaves. I close the door and run to my room an close it. I sled down the door smiling. What am I doing am I falling for this kid? I clear my mind and get up and change into my pjs and take my makeup off. I'll just take a shower in the morning I'll just have to wake up early. My eyes are feeling heavy and I fall asleep.