Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~Yumi's PoV~

I dashed towards the Moon Dorms and to my room. I looked at my watch and it was 4 o'clock, 30 more minutes before class starts. She undressed and wore her Night Class uniform. I brushed my hair and started arranging my stuff in my bag for class. I sighed and looked out the window, there was fangirls/boys screaming and crowding the gates of the Moon Dorms. I can see Yuki from up here struggling from keeping the Day Class students back away from the gates, Zero was just leaning under a tree and watching.

I chuckled softly and continued staring at Zero. I mean, he is very handsome, well-built I guess, and I found his lilac eyes beautiful.... Oh my, I feel like a creep... Then, Zero suddenly snapped his head towards my window and glared. I slightly got flustered and immediately looked away from the window. I heard a soft knock from my door and it was Takuma.

"Yumi, we will be leaving for class soon." He said, I smiled up at him and grabbed my bag. He opened the door wider so I can leave. I locked my door and followed him downstairs, the vampires are already gathered downstairs, wheb they saw me they greeted and bowed.

"Please, no need to do that. I prefer for all of you to treat me normally." I said softly and they hesitantly nodded.

"You will be up front with us, since you are new." Takuma said, I followed him to the front and saw Kaname and the others. I smiled and bowed. When I looked up Kaname was staring straight at me, sadness and hurt in his eyes. I gave him a tiny smile and looked away. I heard him sigh in relief but he was still staring, I just ignored it and we walked towards the gates. I can hear the Day Class' screaming the vampire's names, the gates slowly opened revealing the Day Class. They quickly lined up and Yuki was on the ground holding her head. Kaname quickly walked towards her and helped her up, smiling warmly at her. I can feel a pang of pain in my chest, I bit my lip and looked away from them. He really does love her....

"T-thank you Kaname-senpai!" Yuki stuttered and she was blushing. Kaname smiled, patted her head and walked back to the group. I saw the Day Class glaring at Yuki while the others was looking at me and was whispering at each other. I looked at Zero and found him glaring at Kaname. Does he not get tired of glaring? Then his gaze went towards me, I gave him a warm smile and a small wave, his eyes widened for a second and then turned into a glare. He pushed away from the tree and disappeared into the forest. I frowned and sighed. Does he really hate me that much?

I tried to be friendly towards him but all he does is glare coldly, and he sees me as a vampire that cold heartedly drinks humans' blood dry.... I am not like the other purebloods. I care for the humans and I absolutely love them, especially children of course. I have a little soft spot towards them, they are just adorable! I always feel like giving them the cuddles and kisses.

Images of the cute children I spent time with suddenly popped out of my mind and I did not know I was smiling the whole time and humming happily.

"Why are you so happy, La-- I mean, Yumi?" Aido asked while walking beside me and peering over at my face. I blinked a few times, then gave him a sheepish smile.

"Hehe... Just cute little images in my mind thats all" He walked closer and his eyebrow was raised.

"Hm? What kind of cute little images?" The other vampires seemed interested as well. I blushed and looked away.

"Nothing~!" I sang and smiled. Cute little images of my children of course! I thought happily. I hear someone chuckle, I turned to see who was chuckling and it was Kaname. He saw me staring at him, he smiled and I gave him a tiny smile back and looked away. I should be at least friendly to Kaname and Yuki... I really dont like being mean to people...