Wizard?

"Make a wish, Harry," he said then blew the dirt birthday cake away.
BAM!
A big figure knocked down the door and walked inside.
"Sorry 'bout that," the giant figure said then put the broken door back in its place.
"I demand you leave at once! You are breaking and entering!" said Uncle Vernon pointing his gun at the man.
The man walked to Uncle Vernon.
"Dry up, Dursley, you great prune," said the man and bent the gun towards the ceiling and let it fire.
"Boy! I 'avn't seen you were a baby, 'Arry, but yer a bit more along than I would've expected. Greatly right in the middle," the man said to Dudley.
"I'm not Harry," said Dudley.
"I am," said Harry coming out of his hiding spot.
"Well, of course you are. Got somethin' for ya. Afraid I might have sat on it at some point, but it'll taste all the same," said the man and he pulled out a box and handed it to Harry.
"Baked it myself. Words and all," the man said.
Harry opened the box and saw a cake inside that said Happee Birhdae Harry.
"Thank you!" said Harry.
"It's not everyday yer young man turns eleven now is it hey!" the man said then sat down in the couch and pulled out his umbrella and made a fire in the fireplace.
"Excuse me, but, who are you?" asked Harry.
"Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Of course you know all about Hogwarts," said Hagrid.
"Sorry, no," said Harry.
"No? Blimey, 'Arry. Haven't you ever wondered where your mum and dad learned it all?" said Hagrid.
"Learned what?" asked a now very confused Harry.
"Yer a wizard, 'Arry," said Hagrid.
"I'm a what?" asked Harry.
"A wizard. And a thumpin' good one once we get you all trained up," said Hagrid.
"No. You've made a mistake, I mean, I can't be a wizard. I'm just Harry," said just Harry.
"Just Harry," he repeated.
"Well, just Harry, did you make anything happen that you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?" said Hagrid.
Hagrid stood up and gave Harry a letter from his pocket.
Dear Mr. Potter,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
"He will not be going with you! We swore when we took him in we would put a stop to all this rubbish!" said Uncle Vernon.
"You knew? You knew all along and you never told me!?" said Harry.
"Of course we knew. My perfect sister being who she was. Our mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We had a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter. And then she had you and I knew you would be the same. Just as strange. Just as abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up and we ended with you," said Aunt Petunia.
"Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash!" said Harry.
"A car crash!? A car crash killed Lily and James Potter!? It's an outrage! It's a scandal!" said Hagrid.
"He will not be going!" said Uncle Vernon.
"And I suppose a great muggle like yourself gonna stop him are you?" said Hagrid.
"Muggle?" said Harry.
"Non magic folk. He's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world and he'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen. Albus  Dumbledore," said Hagrid.
"I will not pay to have some crack poddled old fool teach him magic tricks!" said Uncle Vernon.
"Never insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me," said Hagrid and gave Dudley a pig tail.
"I'd prefer if you not tell anyone about that," said Hagrid.
655 Words