When We First Met

This is my first story that I have written so please do not judge me too much. Thank you and I hope you like this.

I was running down the street as fast as I could, it's really not that far to school so I should be fine.

I checked my phone for the first time this morning, whilst still running.

9 missed calls from Isabelle Edwards
6 text messages from Isabelle

I started typing.

Hey Isabelle, I'm so sorry I didn't meet you this-

Then suddenly out of nowhere, I crash straight into someone and I fall to the ground flat on my face. Oh god I hope it's no one I know. I look up to see a tanned, muscular arm outstretched in front of me. I take it and he pulls me up in front of him.

Wow. The most gorgeous person alive is standing in front of me, he literally perfectly resembles a Greek god. His short, dark brown hair is messy and untamed, but it happens to look perfect. His mysterious green eyes look easy to get completely and utterly lost it. His skin is tanned and he is definitely muscly, but not too much which is fantastic. He is definitely tall, which is what every girl wants. He's got a few tattoos that I can see which means he's definitely my type. He also looks quite mysterious and rugged which is definitely attractive.

"I'm Ethan." He smirked at me. His smirk is irresistible.

"I'm Olivia. I'm sorry I bumped into you, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going." I admitted.

"Don't worry about it, I wasn't looking either." He replied with a chuckle. How lucky I was to bump into someone so attractive. And I seem to get the impression that he quite likes me as well.

"Well I best be going, I'm already running very late." I laughed.

"So am I, where are you going?" He asked.

"To Mayfield school." I replied, hoping that he was heading there as well.

"Me too, I was just about to get into my car to drive there as I'm already late. Do you want a ride?" He offered me. He must be a student there doing his A levels as well.

A huge grin broke out on my face. "That would be great, thank you."

He lead me to his car and opened the door for me so I could get inside. He turns the key in the ignition and starts driving. It's only about a five minute walk to the school but an even shorter drive. It's nice that he offered to drive me.

"So is this your first day?" I questioned him. He turned to look at me with a smile on his handsome face.

"Yeah, you?" I expected it to be his second year of a levels as he definitely looks older. But everyone says I look older than my age and looks can be deceiving.

"Yeah it is." It's my first day of a levels but this is the sixth form of the secondary school that I went too.

"Well we are not going to make a good impression if we are late." He added with a chuckle.

"That's true, hopefully we aren't the only ones."

I quickly finished typing my message to Isabelle because I was so wrapped up with Ethan that I forgot earlier, just telling her that I'm sorry I was late and that I had woken up late.

We reached the school sooner than I would have hoped as I would have loved to just keep on talking to him all day. But I always don't want to make a bad impression.

He parked the car and got out and opened the door for me. "Thank you for the ride." I shut the door.

"Don't worry about it, I enjoyed it." We locked eyes and my breath hitched in my throat.