- LOVE CAN BE DAECIEVING -

Btw I want to thank you for a lot of support, balloon, a hug, head petting, and snacks, it sure boosts my mood. 

They said, what bygone be bygone. so yeah here I continue writing it. Please enjoy :))

"Five more minutes students."

I've done my best to draw every single part of this machine. I recheck my work for one last time to make sure that I didn't miss any.

"Times up students. No one does the work, and don't forget your name and ID." And yes, all the mid-term now officially end. Well, I've got seven more mid-term exams and 8 more finals to have a degree. Damn still a long journey to go.

Since this is Friday and all the exam just finished I have to celebrate it a little. Two weeks struggling with lecture is sure a hard work not to mention I have to wake up all night to study calculus. Now it is time to have some fun.

Since I only had milk and sandwich for lunch, eating out and burn some cash is no big deal, I guess. Nope, I am not a spoiled rich kid, although Dad and P'Night always said if I need more cash just tell them. Being the last child sure a blessing, but yeah from great money comes great responsibilities, right? That is why I save up then use it for fun.

I directly head to my bathroom and have a very proper shower. Warm water and the fragrant from sandalwood shampoo with fresh minty body soap can boost your mood like a lot. You have to try it and I can assure you won't regret it.

I put my towel on my waist and another one to dry up my hair. I check my phone to find the best way to not-to-burn-your-cash but can satisfy the celebration needed in me. Pizza? Naah I've eaten that two weeks ago? Velvet? Yup seems deli, I can buy it later in Starbucks but now I need the main course. Steak? Yeah a little bit pricy, I think steak and Starbucks is the best way to become broke so nope can't do.

"Sushi!" Yup, sushi won't cost much but delight and just think about it make my mouth water.

I dressed up and put the best cloth. A little bit outfit of the day is sure a joy. I spray some mist and put my jacket on it is Friday night and I am so ready to go. Bye room, see you at night... or see you in the next day?

After arriving in the nearby mall, the first place I visit is Sushi store. I take the escalator and go to the second floor. I pick the lone seat and order the oolong tea. Seeing the sushi menu move in a bar makes me want to pick every single plate. But yeah I don't want to spend all my Baht here right?

I pick tuna and salmon-nigiri and some sushi roll. I kinda need to boost my protein, it drained by physics, chem, and calculus. After the said menu was on my table, I have to tease my sister a bit. He sure can't eat everything since she has a baby in her tummy.

"Su shi na!"

I dig my meal right after that. Not long after a full of caps lock messages are sent to me.

"CRUEL"

"THE REVENGE IS REAL"

"YOU WON'T GET ANY SINGLE GRANDMA COOKIES ONCE YOU HERE."

"YOU ARE THE WORST BROTHER EVER."

"I WILL TELL POR TO KICK YOU OUT!"

My sister sure a fun thing to be a tease. I do feel pity because she is not allowed to eat too much seafood. I wonder too if I have a wife in the future did she will not eat freely or somehow tortured by can't eat seafood.

"You are the one who lights a fire."

"Never. Ever. Ask grandma to cook spicy shrimp."