4.9

-jiyeon

-jiyeon

"kEvin so i need you to keep him for a little while. if you can't just drop him off at my grandma place"

"but why-"

"gonna go bye b" i ended the called and laughed silently. "loser"

I knocked on their door and was greeted by my lovely boyfriend jihoon "hey jiyeon"

I smiled and pulled him into a hug "hey jihoon"

"Let's go in my room while they are trying to cook" jihoon said softly. I nodded but i told him to wait for a while i need to see my other bitches

i was watching guanlin and jihoon do daehwi hair for the past 5 minutes already and i'm not gonna lie i was getting hungry. i would help jisung and minhyun but i also don't know how to cook hehe.

"jiyeon look do i look hotter then jihoon now?" daehwi posed and did his duck lips

i pretended to gag and roll my eyes "nah jihoon still looks hotter"

i winked at jihoon

he winked back and bite his lips.

daniel was watching us the whole time. ( oh yeaH i played with his cat for a while cause they are too cute to resist ) He went over to me and whispered in my ears "if you two are going to do it use protection" and smirked

i gasped and slapped his arm "no we are too young!" omg i am literally burning up right now

he hugged the arm i slapped and moved away from me "you will thank me later!"

ha later my ass

-

jisung and minhyun have failed to cook but luckily woojin brought us pizza. Honestly i wasn't hungry anymore ( maybe because i drank a lot of water and it filled me up yikes ) so i didn't eat.

i waited for jihoon to finish eating and we headed to his room to have some girlfriend and boyfriend time ( oh- ok im gonna cringe my ass out now )

-author

jiyeon jumped on jihoon bed and closed her eyes "gosh im tried"

jihoon laid down right next to her and laughed "honestly same but i want to hang out with you"

jiyeon turned to her sideways and looked at jihoon "aw i want to hang out with you to"

jihoon smiled and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

this is a kinda kid friendly book- ok nvm but i decided to not write a smut lmao cs i'm lazy ASF so im an sorry uwu