2 Friends 1 Dream

"Holly come here!" I yelled. Niall wanted her number, and Zayn & Harry asked for mine. I thought this was absolutely AMAZING because they were the only cute guys in the whole club, and they wanted OUR numbers. All I could think was WOW!!!

A hour later Holly and I left the club. As we were walking down the sidewalk, I tripped on my heal. Holly helped me up and we walked the rest of the way home with our arms around each other, and btw being drunk at 2:00 a.m. is not all that fun when you almost fall all the way down the stairs.

The next day we woke up at 6:00 a.m. from a phone call from Niall. He called to ask Holly out on a date at 8:00 p.m. I woke up because of Holly's nonstop screaming when they hung up. Lol. We went back to sleep at 7:00 a.m. being as tired as we were.

But we didn't sleep for long because Niall once again called us, but this time it was for me..?? He called to tell me Harry and Zayn were fighting over which one of them got to go out with me. I was surprised because i didn't think they really liked me. Niall also told us to meet him at 6 pm tomorrow before him and Holly went out. Then we hung up after our good byes.

We got ready and left and 5:30. When we got there Niall hugged Holly and began talking about Zayn, Harry, and I. I started to talk to Liam and Louis. Louis asked me if i liked either Zayn or Harry, which of course i said yes, because their so HOT! But i said i liked Harry more because he and i had alot more in ur common in each other.

Holly and Niall got finished talking and asked Liam, Louis, and I to come over to them. Niall said he heard me say i liked Harry more so he asked me if i wanted to have him and Holly, Harry and I , Liam and Danielle, Louis and Eleanor, and Zayn as Niall's "wing man". So of course i said yes.

So Holly and i went home to get ready. We left at 7:30 after we did everything we had to do.

★★★★Update soon. Any ideas for the update or a title? Plz vote!!!★★★★