Part 1

Hello everyone my name is Barry Allen and i am going to tell you my story.
It was a normal day Iris and I were at jitters enjoying our coffee. Then i got an alert, it was cisco's alert "Abducted help!" he also included his location. I sped there and saw Cisco together with Caitlin, they were trying to say that I shouldn't come any closer but i did. I passed out shortly after.

Then i woke up. I was tied up to a chair and i had meta cuffs on so i couldn't phase out.
A man came closer and asked me my identity but i would never tell him! Until he told me "Flash, if you do not reveal your identity your friends will die!" I was in shock what was i supposed to do?! Not tell my identity and let Caitlin and Cisco die or tell my identity to the world. I then remembered that i had H.R's face changing machine but i was tied to a chair so it would be hard to get to my pocket.
So i deciced to try to break the chair.
I broke the chair and changed my face into someone elses that didn't exist on earth 1. They released me out of my meta cuffs and then I saw Caitlin in pain. I could only look into her eyes, I froze there. But I never looked at Caitlin in this way!

That's how this story started...