4 ❤️

𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕚 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Tray was silent. I tried to give him some time to answer my question but he had already had enough time. So I asked again "Tray.. W-" I didn't even get to finish what I was saying when he said "NO AIRI! This isn't about me an nor this is the time to ask me about that". So I was just quiet. I waited until we got to the hotel and I just took a shower, did my facial routine and went to sleep. Tray slept on the floor. He thought it would be awkward to sleep in the bed. So I woke up in the morning and changed and did my makeup. When Tray woke up he asked me "Where are you going this time of the morning?". I didn't answer. So he asked again. I didn't answer. So he just went back to sleep. I left the house. I was headed to the mall to meet up with my bestie Kianna. I arrived at the mall when I got out of my car I got a text from Tray.
Bae😍💖🙄: Airi I'm not playing cause if this a prank ima do something to you.

Airi: Tray this ain't no prank & you was acting stuck up last night so i'm doing the same.

Bae😍💖🙄: Ok Airi I want you home and i'm sorry about that I love you have a good time.😘

Airi: Ok Tray love you too it's ok I accept I guess😂🥰.

After that I went into the mall and texted Kianna to see if she was there.

Airi: Hey Girl you here and if you are what section

Bestie🤞🥰: Yeah I'm waiting for you at the door

Airi: Ok

After that I walked towards the door and I saw her. "Hey girlll" I said. "Bestieeeeee" Kianna said. We planned to go to Pink, Gucci, Loui Vouton, and Victoria's Secret. So we got lot of stuff from those stores. After that me and Kianna split up and I texted Tray that I'm coming home.

Airi: Bae i'm coming home now.

Bae😍💖🙄: Ok I'm ready to see you cause I miss you.

Airi: 😍💖

Little did Tray know I got something for him from Gucci and Loui Vouton. So when I got home I called him and told him to get a blindfold and put it on, from that right there he knew something was going on. So I went in the hotel I put his gifts on the bed. "You can take off the blindfold now Bae" I said. He took it off and he was SHOCKED! He hugged me and said "Thank you so much I love you Bae". I said it back and he opened the presents and he was just in love with them. We freshened up and got in the bed. I forgot to close the window and I seen a strange figure, it looked like a girl I knew. I did! SHE WAS...
———————————————————————————
So this chapter was pretty good I think but vote comment and share. Read the next chapter to find out what happened next but the next chapter will be out tomorrow💖