Cake

A/N

Heyo! This is the start of my book! Send me requests all you want, and enjoy the gay beauty! Also whenever you see *.*.* it means there was a time-skip ^*^

School had just gotten out. Shota Aizawa had left his classroom and was heading out the school's door when he heard a voice call his name. 

"Shota!" 

Aizawa turned, seeing the familiar face of Hizashi Yamada. He stopped walking. "What is it, Hizashi?" 

Yamada ran up to him, slightly out of breath. "Hey! Me and Toshinori are going to the sweets shop later. Wanna come?" 

Aizawa gave a half-hearted shrug. "Sure. Shoot me a text when I should leave." 

"I'll just come get you!" 

"Okay." He stepped back into his walk, Yamada turning and running the other way. Aizawa shook his head, heading down the path to the bus station. 

*.*.*.* 

A couple hours later, and Hizashi was at Aizawa's door. He knocked on the door of the teacher's apartment. 

"Coming." Aizawa opened the door and stepped out. He had changed from his hero outfit to a light gray turtleneck and dark gray sweatpants. 

"You ready to go?" Yamada asked, also changed into casual clothes. He kept his leather jacket, though. His hair was left down, brushed nicely. 

Aizawa nodded, shutting the door and walking down to Yamada's car. It was still fairly light outside. "I'll assume Toshinori's already there." 

"Yeah, he left before I did." Yamada started driving, immediately turning the radio on and up. "Said he wanted to get there early." 

"Alright." 

It only took ten or so minutes to get to the shop, where the two men both got out of the car and entered. Toshinori wasn't too hard to find. 

"So you guys finally made it." Toshinori waved, holding a small box of assorted candies. 

Yamada nodded, grinning. "Yep! Shota agreed to come along!" 

"I can see that." Toshinori laughed. "Why don't you guys get something? They have some cakes and other stuff up front, by the windows-" 

"Let's go!" Yamada took Aizawa's arm and dragged him over to where there were indeed various cakes. "Do you want one, Sho?" 

Aizawa shrugged. "Might as well." Each got a little cake and purchased them. They walked back over to where Toshinori stood. 

"We can go sit outside if you want to eat now." Toshinori pointed to the back door. The three went out into the plaza and sat at a table along a wall. 

Yamada instantly grabbed a fork and started eating. Aizawa laid his head on the table on top of folded arms. 

"Tired already, Shota?" Toshinori asked dryly. 

Yamada looked over at Aizawa. "Come one, Sho. Aren't you going-" 

"I'll take it home." 

Yamada frowned. "Okay..." He hesitantly took another bite, still watching Aizawa. 

A few more seconds of awkward silence. Then Yamada tapped Aizawa's shoulder. "Sho?" 

Aizawa mumbled into his arms. "What." 

"Sho, look at me." 

Aizawa sighed, lifting his head to look at Yamada. "What-" He was cut off by Yamada shoving a forkful of cake into his mouth. 

Yamada giggled. "Taste good?" 

"The hell was that for?!" Aizawa spat, nearly choking. 

"Oh, come on, lighten up." 

Aizawa glared at him while he laughed. He took a utensil of his own and took some off of his cake. "'Zashi." 

"Hm?" Now it was Yamada's turn to have cake shoved into his mouth. As he choked it down, a mischievous grin spread across his face. "It's on, Shota." Both stood up, armed with cake and forks.

The next couple minutes were spent by the two men chasing each other around the plaza trying to get cake into the other's mouth. Toshinori didn't seem to notice, obliviously eating candy. People walked by and laughed to themselves, thankfully not recognizing the pro heroes out of costume. 

By this time the cakes had been set on the table, leaving the men to simply play chase. Yamada tripped over a loose brick in the ground and fell over, laughing. Aizawa crouched down next to him with a smile on his face. "You alright there?" he asked mockingly, reaching out a hand to help the loud blond up. 

Yamada stood and brought Aizawa and himself back to the table. Again he took a fork and put cake onto it, this time not using force with it. He put it in Aizawa's open mouth with care and a gentle smile. 

Aizawa put a hand on Yamada's face and leaned closer to kiss him. "Thanks for bringing me, 'Zashi," he said softly. 

Yamada was the slightest bit pink, wrapping an arm around Aizawa. He smiled wider, about to reply. 

"If you guys are done, we should get going." 

Both flinched apart at Toshinori's sudden speech. 

Toshinori pointed at the darkening sky. "It's getting late. School's tomorrow. Let's leave." 

"Right." Aizawa stood up, then held out a hand to pull up Yamada. Toshinori started off ahead of them, continuing to pop a candy every couple steps. 

Aizawa didn't let go of Yamada's hand when they began walking, holding it the whole way home. The two walked side by side, smiling and taking in the warmth of each other's hands. 

827 words

The end :3 

Alrighty, that was a nice start to this, ey? Thank y'all for reading this! Also, I'm publishing this on the first day of Pride Month, so it fits. Good night/day to y'all and I'll see ya in the next chapter :)