Chapter 11-Her Family

When I First Saw You Two Together I Thought She Was Your Mom. You Look Kinda Similar. Oh...Really... (...) ? I-I Mean...Really? Well, Many Ponies Make The Same Mistake, So...HaHa...Ha...Where are We Going Anyway? I Wanted To Get Something From My House. If You Don't Mind. Yeah...Sure. Woah...That's Your Parents House...? Yup. Wanna Come Inside? (...) Mom! Dad! I'm Home! Rainbow! Oh, You're With A Friend? What A Surprise! (Is Shocked And Gets Excited) Hello! Nice To Meet You! H-Hello! My Name Is Soarin! I'm Your Biggest Fan! Dash. Who Is This Guy? He's My Best Friend. I Know Him From School. I Don't Remember Allowing You To Have A Coltfriend. 1.It's None Of Your Business 2.I Said He's My Friend. Shut Up, Darling. Come On. I'll Make Some Cookies. (...) Why Didn't You Tell Me Your Parents Are Wonderbolts? I Wanted To Make It A Surprise. Make Yourself Comfortable. It Might Take Me Awhile. (...) Is This Your Whole Family? Oh, Yeah. My Parents, My Brother And Me. We Took It At My 6th Birthday. It's A Pretty Old Photo, But I Like It. You Look So Cute. Pff...Hair Clip, Really? (...) Oh! Oh My...Huh? Here It Is! Daring Do And The Curse Of The Crystal Skull. We Can Come-Oh, Hi. (...) You Came Back Earlier Than I Thought. Soarin, This Is My Brother Rainbow Blaze. And Blaze, This Is My Friend Soarin. H-Hello... Hurt Her, And I'll Find You And Kill You. Got It Soarin? O-Of Course, Sir... Blaze! Don't Scare Him! Come Back Here! I'm Speaking To You!

End Of Chapter 11