Chapter 3

When minkey and blinkey arrived at the arcade, they saw so many arcade machines with games that they played together when they were kids. (Ex:pacman,super mario and mega man). They first headed to pac-man to win tickets. Minkey was up to play pac-man so she grabbed the cobtrols and quickly clicked the start button. The original theme played as pac-man chased the ghosts out of his pathway.as soon as minkey turned,she ran into a ghost and failed but luckily minkey earned 50 more tickets so she and blinkey could play more arcade games. When they exited the arcade place, minkey cried"im sorry i have to go" blinkey looked at minkey in her wet,teary eves and said"what do you mean, im living with you forever and ever. Minkey smiled and cried with joy while she was hugging blinkey. They went back to the lake and the portal opened once again and minkey and blinkey both jumped in. When the arrived at minkeys house,they got dry and they both sat on minkey's couch and flicked through the channels until they say a commercial for a book called" dear minkey comming soon.

THE END!

Dear wattpad readers, there will be a book called "dear minkey comming june 4 2019 only on wattpad.

Yours truely, cate-lynn miller 🐒