T.A.M.I.

The small being floated among the oddly created world. Data and files flew pass, emails from loved ones darted away from the being, all going to where they belonged. Slowly the being opened its eyes and stared up into nothingness that held a multitude of colors and wonder. Moving, it got its self-up right, or in a way that seemed like it. In its fingerless hand it held what loved like a small ipad with a stylus attached to it. Hugging the small object to its body it started to make its way through the space.

            A notice popped up in front of it, stopping it in its tracks. It was a download screen. The being tilted its head to the side as what was on the other side of the screen came into view. It was something that the being had never seen before and filled the being with wonder and awe. Reaching out its hand, it touched the download button. It quickly disappeared, as did the strange thing on the other side.

            The being looked around, trying to see where it had gone. A beeping noise came from the object it had been holding onto, getting its attention. Looking down at it, it watched as writing scrolled across its screen. When the words finished, the flashed red and the beings eyes went black as it shut down and disappeared from the universe it had been born in.

----------------------

A note :p

The dedication is in thanks for the idea of the name T.A.M.I. I decided to use it as the title, and as what the "being" is, thank you :)