Prologue

A/N I really hope you enology my minecraft story... BYE

---------------

Faith's POV

Huff huff.

"Come on Faith, you can do it." Whispered Lex reassuringly.

Huff huff.

I can't do this.

I collapse to the moist dirt floor on my hands and knees, surrounded by darkness except for my Ghast who hovered above me while emitting a faint glow.

"Lex..." I croaked.

My throat was dry and my tone was crisp. I was heavily breathing as my legs slowly rested after what seemed like days of running.

Lex softly nudged my arm with her hand. Lex was a unique and rare type of Ghast who had the ability to instantly transform from monster to human.

My eyes drooped lightly, my brain signalling me that something bad was about to happen. I looked back up at Lex, who looked at me with a anxious look on her face.

"Lex... I-I can't do this." My eyes started to swell up and tears threatened to escape.

"No... N-no no no no no! NO!" Lex was panicking and all I could do was helplessly lay on the grass in the moon light in a forest of trees.

"Stay with me Faith! Come on! We can do this! Together!!" Lex blurted her words out. However I couldn't process what she was saying.

I rolled over slowly onto my back.

I stared at the moon.

How peaceful was the moon.

So bright and graceful.

If only I could be like the moon.

"Faith, how dare you try to run away from me" a gruff voice said. I could easily sense the evil in his tone.

Herobrine.