"So...you're escaping?",the driver said,its a man i met while i was running down the road and i almost got hit by his car,but instead of complaining...he let me in and gave a towel to wipe of the blood in my hands.

"What about you...are you escaping too?",i asked and he smiled.

"Yeah...i'm escaping from this rotten world",he replied.

"Well...where are you staying?",i asked again.

"I'll continue driving until i reached the location...how about you",he said.

"I-i don't know...i-i also want to escape from this rotten world",i replied and he smiled and stopped the car.

"I see...well...will you come with me?",he asked with a smile.

I was thinking deeply whether i should go with him or not..because i can't just trust this man...we've only met a few minutes ago...i don't even know his name...but at the same time i was thinking that the two of us have the same intention...and that is to escape from this horrible rotten world.

"Okay...i'll come with you",i replied he smiled and continued driving.

I was awake the whole time he was driving...the atmosphere was very calming because of the aesthetic music...and i was loving it.

"Ummm...miss...may i ask what's your name...i'm Kim Jiwon by the way but i go by the name Bobby",he said
I snapped at my thoughts and looked at him.

"I'm Andrea Kwon...nice to meet you Bobby",i replied

We were talking and talking until i realized that the sun was setting,we stopped by the gasoline station and got off the car.

"Wow...i-it's cold",i shivered and rubbed my arms bobby looked at me and gave his jacket to me.

"Don't worry we'll buy some clothes later...but wait till you see this", he said and showed me the back of the car,i was suprised to see a luggage of money and gave him a shocked look.

"Don't worry Andrea...let's just say that a friend of mine gave this luggage of money to me",he said looking proud as i nodded in response.

We drove down the road and a few minutes later we reached the mall...since i was wearing something that can make me sick,Bobby suggested that we should buy some warm clothes,we reached the women's section and he said to just pick everything i want he'll buy it.

since i was wearing something that can make me sick,Bobby suggested that we should buy some warm clothes,we reached the women's section and he said to just pick everything i want he'll buy it

After buying everything we need,we drove off the road and who knows where the hell are we going

"Bobby...where are we going?",i asked.

"Were going to explore the whole world", he said with a smile.

I flashed a confused look and asked.

"The whole world?",i asked.

"Yep...the whole world", he said as he drove faster.

AN:

Hey there fella's this is your_no1_aesthetic i'll try to update this story twice a week.

And please kindly tell me if there are some grammar mistakes and please keep voting and keep reading my stories.

Ty guys~

END