Part 1 of Being a soldier

John Paul P.O.V

Here at my bedroom and i here a *SIREN* that means a demon trying to eacape in jail. Mind connecting with Harold *hey what's happening ?* a voice in calm mode .

Sir the general of demons trying to burn the whole jail . *pump him with Aqua Bendita to stop him* ok gen. *then i hear again a siren it's from my own siren* it means a demonsss trying to attack earth again

I go to earth again and i see a thousand of Fake Soldier of jesus or Angels . Mind connect again to Jesus i told him what i seeing now . Go up here and i will gave you a rosary that will gave you a power like MINE. After he told me that i rush up there to get the rosary. *Father where is it ?* here it is this rosary last for a month only use this to save my greatest creation. * yes father* i go back again to earth. And i see a angel looks like me. after that i create a biggest storm in history and it's not H2O its aqua bendita and the demons have a umbrella SH*TT!! So i create a tornado a aqua tornado. Yess! I see them burning and mind connect again to harold i told him that i need the army. After 40 seconds i see the soldiers falling in earth they packed for battle they have a aqua bendita rifle's.

Harold P.O.V

Here at my office and i hear a siren my secretary told me that the general demon is burning the whole jail then the general mind connect's with me he ask what is happening i told him the general demon is burning the whole jail he told me that pump him with aqua bendita after he told me that i go to the water station and i blessed them and i pump it to general demon the demon stopped the fire and after that back to normal. After 30minutes general mind connect again to me he told me that he need the army in the earth beacause there are so many demonslook'like angels

John paul P.O.V

Recap:

I see the soldiers falling from the sky mind connect to Harold i told them to slow down because i have a plan i told him the plan (with smiling face :) ) i told him that if you are near in earth atmosphere mind connect me so i will end the storm ,tornado and i will use the suns ray to blurred them so we can finish them fast and he hang up the connection.(this will be fun) Mind connecting from harold i answer we are there in 5.4.3.2.1 i stop it all and after it they are blurred and we shoot them and bang they are killed in just 20 seconds.and i told them to go back to heaven i blessed them to be fast as i am, after that i blessed the demons and they all burned. I teleported to heaven like jesus and before that i blessed the earth to be healthy.

Harold P.O.V

Mind connecting with general he told me to slow down,because he have a plan and he told me the plan when you are near in the earth atmosphere mind connect me because he will stop the storm and the tornado to blurred them so we can shoot them. I hang up the connection beacuse i see the blue earth i told them to get ready and swoop fast and slow we are passing the moon 300 mill km before earth i mind connect again counting 5.4.3.2.1. Then the earth biggest storm is gone then i see the thousands of demons look like a angels general shout kill them. And only you can hear gun fires and growling demons in just 20 seconds they are all killed and general told us to go back to heaven we fly faster that any flying creatures or machines beacause of general he blessed us before we leave.

That's the end of the first part of beeing a soldier

Plss vote my story

And follow me or idolize me .