can i call you tonight?

Before we start..I suc ass at writing I'm just board.

|I hear your voice on the phone
Now I'm no longer alone|

It was a warm night at the wheelers. Everyone was in a deep sleep except for the middle child, mike wheeler. He couldn't sleep at all. He flipped his pillow to the colder side, tried different positions to sleep, took his shirt off, anything you could think of. At this point he was going to pull an all nighter.

He laid on his back staring at the ceiling. His mind was everywhere until he thought of his girlfriend eleven. He thought how beautiful she was, and the little cute things she does but doesn't notice it. He loved all of her flaws. His favorite thing about her was her laugh and smile. He loved when she smiled. All of shit shes been through and she still pulls a smile or a laugh. He couldn't even smile for a day if he lost at dig dug at the arcade. (Okay but this is me lmao)

Mike looked at his clock.

3:53

"Oh shit"
He said not realizing hes been thinking of el for at least 2 hours.

He wanted to call her really bad. But figured she would be asleep.

Eleven couldn't sleep at all. She was to caught up thinking about her boyfriend mike. She thought about how cute he is and, handsome. He was extremely kind to others. He cared for her. Like really cares about her.
Eleven never really had a family, or yet someone who cares for her. But when mike took her in she felt things that she never felt before. Even though they've  been dating for 2 years, she still feels butterflies in her stomach every time he comes to her. When he kissed her her face gets hot and her cheeks starts to blush.

Eleven was distracted from her thought when she heard her boyfriend called on the super comb.

"El"
"El baby are you here?"

"Hey mike"
Eleven smiled

Mike could tell she was smiling. Witch made him smile aswell.

"Hey el" he smiled
Even though they've been dating for a long time, he still gets nervous talking to her.
"I cant sleep"
They said in at the same time witch made them chuckle.

They talked all night until they fell asleep...at 5:35 in the morning.

*barfs* this is so bad I apologize 💀🤢
But hope you enjoyed at least a little bit of it :)