Chapter 2: Smart kid

******Alexia's PoV********

"ugly" he said coldly. What the heck ? Is wrong with this jerk.

" who you are you to call me that?" I said with an angry tone.

he just ignore what I said and he went to his chair.

" alright now alexia you will seat next to Gabriel " the teacher said . what the heck do I need to seat next to that 'cold prince'!?  But when I look for a place that has no one seated just then I saw one and that is the only place next to that jerk?

I dont have a choice but seat next to him.

"now please missy go to your seat" the teacher said.

" yes miss" I said and seat next to him, I am seating next to a girl aside from this cold jerk.

I'm kinda shy person especially its my first time to see other people aside from my uncle so I remain silent in my seat.

Finally the homeroom teacher's speech about the vampires that they do exist and be careful has finished and so we were waiting for our next teacher.

***

our next teacher has finally entered.

"Please get your textbook in Math and answer this number one on the board....uhm" the math teacher said as he look for someone to answer.

And the math teacher glance at me and said " You...... the girl at the back"

I look at my back and to my left side and to my right side just then this cold jerk glared at me with a looks of saying 'get your butt out of here , go to the front and answer the f*****ing problem'

then that made me get up and go to the front.

"then show what can you're brain do to this problem" the teacher said and write the problem on the board. After the problem was wrote the students start to whisper saying that the teacher's given problem was kind of hardestof all problem but when I look at the problem its not that hard problem.

I answered  the problem and after a few minutes I was finish answering it.

I look at them and see their faces in shock like 'woah amazing' looks.

"ahem.....okay.... you can go back to your seat " the math teacher said and so I went to my seat.

I saw the cold jerk staring at me and I gave him grin "hey dude,Why are you staring at me?OMG....does I have something in my face?" I said and then I saw him look away and said "nothing....you sure are a smart kid".