17: Remember Me

Jungkook' POV

It has already been a week of Yeri's actions. I honestly felt unwanted and started to become anxious to be next to her. Irene did make good company, but it was never the same to the way Yeri was. For the full week I kept calling her only for her to answer with the same reply. And most days she wouldn't even answer. It was like I was talking to a wall. Wendy and Hope stopped talking to me as well. And on the days where I let all my anger out on Yeri, Hope would visit me with some harsh words or actions. At one point, instead of being in the presence of Hope's fist, Wendy talked to me privately about 'Acting like I was someone else'. It hurt when she said those words, and it sucked even more to hear it from someone I care for. 

🌸🌸🌸

I make suddle movements toward the entrance. Irene gave me the address of his apartment after politely asking for it. The thought of Yeri acting this weird and not wanting Seokjin anymore, came to my senses clearly; I probably just needed a few blows to the face from Hope. I knock on the door, prepared for any of his funny business. The door slowly opened and with one quick glance at each other, we both jumped back in fright for the other to pounce. Jungkook, assert your manliness. You're embarrassing yourself. I slowly rised to my normal position and puffed my chest out to intimidate my enemy. 

"Pfftt...," he chuckled as he got up with confusion. "You look like a loser."

"That is what a scared person would say," I shot back with struggle due to his comment. 

His arms waved around with sarcasm as his pitch got higher, "Ahhh...I need saving from the off brand HULK."

"I will hurt you," my mind was screwd due to his words. 

"Hah, you will,hurt me?" His body became more and more relaxed as I tried to fight back. "You look like Superman, but only the Clark Kent part. Like the boring side, that fights against taxes."

My my hands rested upon my hips as my irritation began to rise.

"You look like Aquaman but when he walks on land," he began to laugh at his own remark. 

"Aquaman is still cool when he is on land!"

"You remind me of the famous Mr. Who," he paused between his sentence to make a small chuckle, " Becasue no one knows who he is."

"Now you are just making lame jokes."

"Okay..okay. You look like the Avengers."

I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to finish his roast, "Are you going to finish that?"

"No, I honestly think you look like the Avengers."

I stood straight again happy that it was all over, "Okay, Well then—."

"After Thanos snapped his fingers," he began to laugh again but harder. 

With that, I pushed him into his apartment. He fell on the ground which I took to my advantage to hold him down. I was quick to grab his collar and raise my fist high above his face. He didn't seem to phase that I was going to beat the hell out of him. "What did you do to Yeri?"

"Nothing," he said with confidence.

"Stop joking around. What did you do to her?"

"Why? Did she say something to insult your manliness?"

"No," I can't believe this guy, "She told me to 'stop going after you."

"Hmm...interesting," his eyebrows raised, "that is funny."

"What is funny?"

"When I went against my owners request, I became a bad Esme."

I stood in shock by his words. The many times I yelled at Yeri began to replay back in my head. This only made me tighten my grip around Seokjin's collar. I was about to knock that smile off his face before I was caught off guard by something on his coffee table. Is that the spell book? Before I could process what I was looking at, a gasp came from the door.