Cover Contest

Hello, Darklings! Did you check out the Dracula Drabbles contest we posted yesterday? No? Then go check it out! If you aren't interested in drabbles, but your interest is more in the designing and graphical aspect of things this is just the challe...

Hello, Darklings! 

Did you check out the Dracula Drabbles contest we posted yesterday? No? Then go check it out! If you aren't interested in drabbles, but your interest is more in the designing and graphical aspect of things this is just the challenge for you!

Imagine, you are living in the late 1890s, Bram Stoker is putting the finishing touches on a book that will someday in the future define an entire genre.

There is a current of anticipation in the air, and the ominous foreboding of something that will change the literary world forever, and you have been asked to create the cover for this amazing book!

Yes, Darklings! Today's challenge is for you to create a cover for Bram Stoker's Dracula! A Novel that will someday make history!

What do you make? Share your creations with us! The top three will be showcased at the end of this week of shenanigans. But! The top cover will also stand a chance to be used as the actual cover for the Bram Stoker's Dracula story on the Bram Stoker classic author page here - BramStoker. Once finished upload the cover to a book on Wattpad and share the link in the comments below.

Yes! Your very own cover will be used on the Dracula story! How exciting! Just remember to follow the rules carefully as any deviation from them will cause you to be disqualified.

So what are you waiting for? Get designing Darklings!

Cover Design contest rules:

The title of the book should be Dracula (by) Bram Stoker. No other word on the cover other than the title, please.

Please confirm that all images, graphics and art used is under the Creative Commons License (CC) and free from copyright infringement. (Royalty free and used with permission.) 

Cover Size- 512px (wide) x 800px (high) OR 1024px (wide) x 1600(high)

Post Wattpad link to your entry in the comment section below. Your cover MUST be on Wattpad to be eligible.

Your Cover book must carry the #DiscoverDracula tag.

The contest will be open from 21st May to 25th May 23:59:59 EST.

Enjoy yourself and show us your creativity!

If this one isn't your cuppa, the MediaDirectory holds regular cover contests and other graphics related shenanigans, go check them out!