Prologue: Kim Brothers Entertainment

The Kim Brothers come from a long line of wealth.

Their family owns many luxurious islands. The whole family is insanely good looking. They have the biggest entertainment company in the kpop industry. They have it all.

The only thing is, nobody even knows where their wealth came from. Nobody knows who, or what started the craze of this family.

All we know is, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Taehyung have an empire at their fingertips. They currently have an insanely prestigious school under their name, a series of nature reserves, many luxurious hotels, and of course Kim Brothers Entertainment.

This company is home to many artists including, the famous Sope Duo, RM, Kim Brothers Duo, Adora, and many, many more. They're currently home of thousands of trainees hoping to debut under this wealth guaranteed company.

The hype surrounding the Kim Brothers shows no sign of stopping, and we'll continue to be blown away.

Seoul, South Korea 2010
A young boy sat silently at the huge dining table with loads of food before him. He sang under his breath.

Tell me if my voice isn't real
If I shouldn't have thrown
myself away
Tell me if even this pain isn't real
What I was supposed to do back then
(singularity lyrics)

The boy sang softly. He just wished to be anything but alone. He didn't wanna do what his brothers and dad did. He wanted them to love him, not for how much money he'd make, but for his small achievements and big achievements.

A fist came down on the table. Scaring the boy.

"Kim Taehyung," the deep voice spoke.

The young boy looked down.

"You're fifteen years old, you have no excuse to be sitting at the dining table while everyone is working hard."

"Sorry."

"Young man you need to work out that problem of yours. If you don't start working now how are you gonna have a good work ethic when you're older. What happens when you're running this company? I don't wanna leave a slacker to take care of my entire bloodlines work."

The young boy had never heard these harsh words before. Of course he'd been called names and ridiculed, but he's never actually believed them.

After his father had said those words to him. He believed. He believed that he needed to give up singing, needed to give up anything that had actually appealed to him. He would have a good work ethic.

Kim Taehyung knew he was gonna be all business. He didn't need anyone. He just needed money.