The Date?

Thrid Pov's

Eren woke up with his arms still wrapped around Mikasa. He smiled and sat, up but then reluctantly slammed back down. He was still recovering from his hangover. He signed in defeat and turned to Mikasa's back. With caution, she turned around and their lips brushed.

Eren's Pov

I wanted to sit up badly, but my head swelled in pain. I laid back down, facing the edge at first, but felt uncomfortable so I moved to the other side, just noticing how close I was to Mikasa. So, close that her hair tickled my nose. Unwilling I put my hand on her waist and held her close to me. She was so warm and cute! Then, without warning she turned to my face, her soft lips brushing mine. I went to kiss her, but felt a soft silky thing in the way. When I looked up, it was the back of her head. Damn, why did she turn around, I thought quietly.

Mikasa's Pov

I felt Eren sit up,  but then harshly slam back down into bed. I thought he turned to the edge until I felt soft breathing on my neck. It tickled and I wanted to see what it was. I turned around and meet Eren face to face. Our lips brushed, and his were rough, yet smooth. I felt a slight heat on my cheeks, I rapidly turned so Eren couldn't see me. Then I felt a wet, but soft thing, on my head. Then I realized it,  he was kissing me.

Thrid Pov's

Eren a little disappointed, finally got out of bed and walked over to the table to see Ymir and Connie talking to each other? Then, Eren took a double look and realized that they were bickering.

"Do you love birds have to do this so early?" asked Eren rubbing the back of his head and taking a seat. Connie and Ymir stopped and blushed out of rage.

"Don't push it Yeager" threatened Ymir.

"If you haven't already noticed, I'm not into men" Connie said smirking at Ymir evilly.

"Yeah, that's why you haven't made a move into Shasa, now I get it!" said Ymir while smiling back.

"Ain't nobody talking to you, besides I don't like Shasa, gezze I can do better than her"

"Right"

"Shut up..."

"Please" said Mikasa taking a seat next to Eren. Armin, Christa, Shasa, Levi, and Jean were all still sleeping and Mikasa didn't want to wake them. Connie rolled his eyes and signed.

"What time do we have to leave?"

"I think they said after two" mumbled Eren.

Armin woke up to a ruffled face, Christa with her leg still wrapped around him. He moved his hand down a little below her thigh and pushed it off. His head raced from the lack of sleep, but for some reason he didn't feel tried. Once again her leg swung over him. Surprisingly he was faced toward her, so they were at an award position

"H-hey Christa, can you move so I can get up?" Christa opened her eyes and realized what position they were in. She slowly removed her leg, but interlocked their feet and swung her arm over his chest.

"No, I'm good"

"Ugh" was the only thing Armin could think about.  Christa traced his abs through his light shirt and did a finger dance that moved along his whole stomach. Armin now in the verge of laughing grabbed her hand and made a stop signal. She let her arm fall down and she moved closer allowing her head to be on his chest.

"Armin?" He looked down at her face it was sad, but happy at the same time.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?"