Episode 8 "Decide"

The rain had stopped. The damage dealt to the community wasn't the only issue. Gardens were burnt. Trees, roof tops, everything was scorched. Everyone had got some surface burns. Natalie's back was horrible. Angela has some deep wounds on her arms and neck.

The screams from the girl drew some nearby eaters to the walls.

"Jesus." Says Jasper as he steps over the busted mirror. Stevie stumbled out seeing everything she had put together, in ruins.

"It's gone. The plants, homes. All gone." Says Stevie.

"We'll figure it all out." Says Natalie as she places her hand on Stevie's shoulder.

Other members of the community were coming out as well.

Angela scanned a picnic table that had been destroyed. Just the legs left basically.

The sound of eaters outside the courthouse was progressively getting louder.

"Sounds like a handful out there." Says Ashley.

"We'll take care of it later." Says Angela. Saran then passed her as she looked at the remains of her home. Collapsed in, and melted almost.

"Good thing you left when you did." Says Mince.

Stevie made her way down the steps and saw her set of keys laying a few feet away. She made her way over and picked them up, revealing that the rain had disfigured them a lot.

"Oh no." She whispered to herself.

Angela stood with her arms crossed as she watched the sun set behind the smoke from the plant. Everything in sight was weathered away now.

"What are you thinking?" Asked Jasper as he came up beside her.

"What we're gong to do. Can't leave until I talk Stevie into letting Tate and Benji go. But, can't stay much longer. Things are getting bad." States Angela. Jasper nodded some before laying his head on her shoulder.

"Whatever you decide. I'm here to back you up." Says Jasper. Angela smirked.

"Love you too." She said.

That evening, lots of the residents had moved into the courthouse since most of their homes had been destroyed. Several eaters had gathered at the walls in the past few hours, putting lots of people on edge.

Angela and Jasper agreed to go out with Saran and attempt to lead the dead away a whistle.

"What does it matter? Leading them away won't solve the real problem." States Stevie.

"You're right, but it will help. We don't need the dead breaking in." Informs Angela.

They exit the courthouse and head towards the post office exit.

"I can cover you from the guard tower." States Mince as she grabs her bow.

"Good. We'll need it." Says Jasper as he opens the back door to the post office. Mince nods and heads in the opposite direction. Angela and Saran follow Jasper inside, and make their way out into the streets.

There was so many eaters, mainly piled up on the left side of the walls.

"Jesus, that's a lot." Says Jasper as he readies his cleaver.

"Keep your distance. Blow your whistles when I say. We'll lead them down to the cemetery." Says Saran.

"Then what?" Questions Angela.

"The cemetery has a fence. I thought we could lock them up inside." States Saran.

"We can try." Says Angela with a nod.