PSA #FreeMumboJumbo

Local British MC YouTuber With 3 Million Subs Wrongly Attacked By Major Corporation

Trying to add humor when I'm actually freaking ticked seems to be a major thing with me...

Basically, some music company copyright striked a quarter, roughly 400 videos of MumboJumbo, a major Minecraft redstone YouTuber And part of the Hermitcraft server, over the course of a few hours

YouTube refuses to respond on Twitter, they are blatantly ignoring the massive spam of tweets they just got in the uproar of this, and there's not a whole lot Mumbo can do about this.

Mumbo has a written contract saying he can use the music in question, however it seems that a small sample, not the full song, is what the algorithm striked. Mumbo has used this intro/outro music in almost all of his videos, so this could theoretically not be over if the company continues to bot-strike his channel.

Basically, 3 million+ people are in an uproar between Mumbo's subs, the HC community for the other members that said something, and the redstone community in general. This company just started a freaking WAR, and while my sign just says Mumbo, I think it's also for the other smaller content creators that have been crushed by companies attacking them for no reason.

It's not okay for YouTube's algorithms to be this skewed toward companies that they can strike 400 videos, ignore the creator's VERY POLITE requests for help, force him to spend 12 hours doing dispute claims, and then having the company walk away a little richer and no punishment and the creator with a heck of a lot of stress and a loss of revenues. This isn't the first channel that it's happened to, although it's one of the biggest, but until enough people speak up to do something about the system isn't going to be fixed anytime soon.

This has been PSA about a Minecraft YouTuber with Becca.