Work day

Seungmin's POV:

We've been practicing the intro for two hours I think we have all have it down.

"Okay from top." Seulgi says and we got in position. I couldn't help but smile at the camera from time to time but that didn't stop me from putting in effort.

After that we were so tried so we just laid down on the floor just to catch our breath.

"Le-"

"No were taking a break Seulgi." Hyunjin snaps back and I hit him.

"It *pant* now what, whatever give me ten minutes." Hyunjin picks me up and places me on his lap giving me water before asking Seulgi about the dance.

"How should it end, it felt like it would be better if we put you in the middle at the end." Hyunjin says.

"But I want Seungmin to have the spotlight."

"But he isn't apart of the group though."

"Please the next concert I'll be in the middle how does that sound?"

"Hyunjin just stop auguring and say yes." I say and he nods before saying yes then gets back to discussing the ending.

Later...

"Hyunjin I got an idea!" She says jumping up causing me to jump a little making all of them laugh including Woojin.

"How about the ending is where your back is facing the fans and your face is facing Seungmin." She says and we nod getting interested in what she saying.

"Then Minnie, your body will be facing the fans but your face will be facing Hyunjin." She says and we nod.

"So are we gonna try it or not." She says and we get up and stand in the position she asked us to be in and to be honest I like it a lot.

"Wait what about you Seulgi?"

"I'm gonna walk away into the darkness then you guys are gonna move once the song is over then that's when peek-a-boo is gonna start playing." She says and we nod.

"Okay so Minnie your gonna be a background dancer even though I don't want you to be one." She says.

"We're gonna introduce you as my gay best friend." She says with a giggle and so do me and Hyunjin do also.

"Sure Seulgi." After that she gave me and Hyunjin a hug.

"I'm so glad I became friends with you Seungmin I really am." She says hugging us even tighter.

"So am I Seulgi." I say. After some talking we got back to work and decided for me to practice RBB and Bad Boy.

Later...

"Oh my god I'm done!" I scream and they all look at me.

"Should we give him lines in the song?"

"Which one though?"

"Both he'll take Yeri part in Bad boy well some parts then for RBB he'll join with Irene and Yeri part."

"No no I don't sing good in front of people."

"But Seungmin you sing so good for me in bed." Hyunjin says with a smirk and I blush as everyone laughs again.

"Sh-shut up Hyunjin." I say covering my face.

"Don't worry I promise will cut this part out." Seulgi says hugging me but she did something towards Woojin which I couldn't see.

"Okay were done for today let's go home." Irene says swiping her sweat off before walking off stage.

"Can't wait for tomorrow right Seungmin." Yeri says and I nod with a smile before getting and walking off the stage to go change out of my practice cloths which were sweatpants and a shirt.

"Whatever we give you, you can keep so take those with you." Yeri said and pointed to a bag with cloths in it.

"More cloths?"

"Yes why."

"I think I have to many cloths from Hyunjin already but from you guys even better."

"I take offense to that." He says with a hurt tone and expression. I don't feel bad at all I'm just saying what's on my mind.

"I'm only saying the truth Hyunjin, so don't get your panties in a bunch."

"For a matter of fact I wear bo-"

"Guys, stop talking, take your bags and leave. I'm getting tired of Hyunjin being butt hurt 24/7 all because of what Seungmin said." Irene says completely tried and over it her face showing complete annoyance.

"Sorry Irene." We both say before grabbing our bags and leaving heading towards the black van that will drive us home.

"Seungmin mind changing into that outfit Seulgi bought you."

"Sure." And I go into the bath room to change.

"And without that undershirt." I nod before putting on the outfit and walking back out. I was attacked by Hyunjin.

"No! Not the outfit please I don't wanna get cum on this outfit please." I beg but he keeps sucking all over my body that he is has easy access to. He picked me up and carried me outside onto the balcony and places me down in one of the chairs before he unbuckles my belt and pulls my pants down and does the same with his pants too.

"I wanna pound that tight little needy hole of yours." He says brushing his fingers against my hole. He pressed his fingers against it before pushing one in.

"Hyunjin no ple-oh god your finger does magic." I moan out the last part. I watch Hyunjin smirk as he slid in another finger.

"H-yunjin their are people taking pictures."

"Let them take pictures, it's not like their gonna post it somewhere." He says with an eye roll before switching our position so now I'm sitting on his lap and I'm in the chair.

"Just fuck me already." My needy side is coming out right now but I do really care, no not really.

"But I haven't fully p-"

"I don't care Hyunjin fuck me."

"As you wish Princess."