Chapter 5(18+)

(All of the girls are already your slaves and it takes me very long to make the chapters.)

Y/n was in his room, reading books while listening to music, he feels hot for some reason.

Y/n: Why i'am getting hot?

He walks to the calander and checks it. Y/n starts to sweat, the castle's tempature was normal but was he was sweating badly.

Y/n: Oh crap baskets.

Mating season was the worst nightmare any faunus but to hanyuos and demons it last for an month and 2 weeks.

(P.s i won't do all of it, since it's cringy and my mind can't think of the parts forgive me.)

Y/n: Why me?!

Salem: Honey what's wrong?

Y/n:*groans* Mating season.

Salem: Oh my what about our son?!

Y/n: It dosen't effect him since he's a child even though he has a adult form to fight.

Salem: Okay thank Oum.

Y/n: ACCKKKKKKK!!!!

Salem: Y/n!!!

Y/n: The heat..... i need....you.....NOW!!!

Y/n grabs Salem and puts her on their king size bed. Salem was blushing very hard that her and her husband are going to have sex again.

Salem:*blush*(oh my he's really doing it again.)

He takes of Salem's clothes off, she looks like a goddess to him with Salem's big breast, her white skin with the black lines, her purple hair and her red demonic eyes.

Y/n: and i'm going to do mine.

He tooks off his clothes, Salem blushes to Y/n's six packs and his 10 inch dick, his handsome face of a beast, the eyes of an demon king.

Y/n: Ready?

Salem: Yes take me.

Y/n: Okay here it comes!!!

Salem: GHAAAAAA!!!

Salem felt pain again since it was years when they had it.

(Yes you are immortal and give that to the other girls execpt the pokemon girls since they are already immortal to begin with.)

Y/n's mind were arguing with each other.

Human Y/n: Guys we have to wait!!!

Demon Y/n: NO I WANT TO FUCK OUR WIFE AND OUR SLAVES SINCE IT'S FUCKING MATING SEASON DUNCE!!!

Hanyuo Y/n: Human is right we have to wait, but i really what to fuck Salem right now!!

Human Y/n: Okay but we must pure ourself after that!!

Demon Y/n: NO FUCK THAT!!! HANYUO Y/N PUT HIM ON THE FUCKING WALL!!

Hanyuo Y/n: Okay!!

Human Y/n: Wait!!

Hanyuo Y/n puts Human Y/n on the wall with nails on the clothes and tape so he won't talk.

Demon Y/n: FUCK HER NOW BITCH FUCK HER!!!

Y/n's eye widen, he starts to thrust into Salem, she moans in pleasure.

Salem:*moans* Y/n it's so much!!!*moans*fuck me already!!!*moans*

Y/n: Okay then my qween!!

He starts to kiss her and moans in pleasure, Salem starts to hold Y/n.

Salem: Y/n*moans* i'm going to cum!!!

Y/n: Me too!!

They screamed their names out as they cum.

Y/n: SALEM!!!

Salem: Y/N AHHHHHHHH!!!

Y/n came in Salem's vagina and she holds tight to Y/n.

Salem:*huff* that *huff* was great.

Y/n: Yea *huff* i also *huff* agree.

They went to the bathroom and clean each other while again having sex for 9 mins and they stopped.

Salem: That was lovely.

She left, Y/n was calm down but in reality he was not. He left to work out but his hanyuo and demon selfs want more.

To be continue????(Rawr XDDDDDDD)