|❤| My Hero Academia?! |❤|

❤Your POV

"What the fricking fruck I look fabulous!"

You stared at the mirror in awe. There, on the mirror, is you. 2D you. You kept doing poses until you snapped out of it. "Damn it. This is a dream, isn't i- OOF!" And just like that, you tripped on your cat.

"What was- •C/N!" You pounced at your almost scared to death cat while hugging her soft fur. "You're so cute~ if only its possible that humans can get married to ca- That hurts..."

...

"Wait... That hurts... THAT HURTS! YUH GURL AINT DREAMIN!" You frantically jumped around your room before realization hits you. "F/n and O/n... They were the one who did this..." You started tearing up, but you ain't no cliché character out there.

"NAH, BRUH! I'M DEALING THIS BY MY OWN!" You fist bumped the air and went back to your bed. "Everything's alright... Except for that very obvious dark book note over their..." Your gaze went up to the drawer.

You waltz towards your drawer and snatched the note. The note was written in cursive writing. 'Bruh.' But of course, you aren't Jared so that means you can read.

~•~

Dear, L/n Y/n...

Wondering where you are? No shit Sherlock. If you're a dumb person then you wouldn't have known that you are in an anime. What anime? It's up to you to find out. Hah, just kidding. You can't even solve 2 + 2-

"11. The answer's 11."

-2 + 2. You are in your new home! You're in My Hero Academia-

"HELL YEAH! WOOOHHHHH! MY QUIRK'S ONE PUNCH MA-"

"Y/N! SHUT UP!" Your Father yelled from downstairs. You were curious on what they look like, but now you need to focus on the note.

-Academia. How did you get here? Or who bought you here? That is up to you to find out. For now, focus on your new life, gurl. Your house is still the same, though. As you can see earlier, you tripped down because of your cat. And you also heared your Dad's voice. So that means they are still here. The only thing new is the new town, and people with powers- AKA quirks. Now before you could scream let me explain first.