Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana

This is my OS series ,second installment which is a sequel from my FF Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein

Previous OS : Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa

OS : Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana

In Siddiqui Mansion

Sanam and Seher were looking over the decorations ,and the all the arrangements for their only cousin brother Hassan.

Sanam : Seher ,Haya is not to be seen ? Call her and see where she is and how long she will take to come,there is a hell a lot of work to be done since it's a wedding house ? And Seher we need to finalize the cards as well !

Suddenly we hear a voice : Nigaah ke cards (Wedding cards)only I can finalize,since I am the groom's sister !

Sanam and Seher are delighted to see Haira : Haira you ? You couldn't get your leave right !

Haira smiles : Oho Baji (sister) ,I had told a small lie about my exams , actually I just finished my finals and directly took a flight since I couldn't miss this wedding and i could surprise you all but it was only Haya baji that I had informed that I will be coming and you all know na,am full of surprises.

They all smile : that you are ,our happiness package !

Seher : Well Haira ,how is Nikhat phoopi and Jonathan uncle? And Jannat and John ? They must be speaking in tip top English right ?

Haira puts a fake smile : All are good Nikhat aunty will becoming soon with her family but she won't be able to make it for the wedding since Jannat is doing her finals and John just got a job !

Seher,Sanam and Haya understood that reason by her fake smile and didn't say anything further !

Haider Humaira was so happy to see Haira,they hugged Haira,

Humaira : I will slap you my jaan,you couldn't tell us that you are coming ,your Abbu would have gone to pick you up ! You know how much I was upset that my Haira isn't there for her bhai's Nigaah

Haira : Ammi ,there is a thing called as surprise as well ,where is Nani by the way ?

Haider : your Nani is gone to the shrine ,she will be back soon,well since you are come ,you decide the card designs for your brother nigaah.

Haira smiles and she selects a beautiful card and hands it over to Seher

Seher : Khala and Khaloo ,I will go and give the cards for printing and deliver it and will meet Nani at the shrine so that she can offer the card before god !

Haider and Humaira says ok by nodding their head in yes

At the mosque

Seher goes near her Nani : Nani I have brought the cards ,do you want to see them !

Razia : No Seher I trust you ,well what did you tell me the girl name ? Arzoo Rizvi right and her parents name we're Anwar Rizvi and Taranum Rizvi right !

Seher tries to put a fake smile : Yes Nani !

Razia : Nice ! Thank God you all got married to our religion only not like that Nikhat who after having a divorce with Farhan got married with Jonathan ,that's why I don't want to see her face ,good she isn't coming for the wedding ,her inauspicious face would spoil my grandson nigaah .Well dear you give the card to be blessed by the maulvi ,I will just go to visit my friend ok .

After Razia leaves ,Seher gives the card to the Maulvi and says : Please get this wedding card blessed,as it's my cousin brother Hassan wedding with Aara Singh Raizada !