II

Lami's POV

Summer had just finished, school right around the corner, its like the last day of school was just yesterday, Jisung asked me out on the last day of school. I couldn't believe he actually did, I mean i know that we like each other but I didn't expect it to happen then.

I couldn't keep in touch with him tho, I had to go back to my province for summer break, and he was busy with dance classes, I'm so proud that he was able to teach a class now haha he's shy. Now i cant wait to see him again, but were not in the same class anymore... he's in section A where all the varsity members, he and the others are now part of the football team, are in ,while im in section b, they decided to put them all in one class for more convenient reasons, luckily all the oppas are with him so they can watch over him for me.

First day of school came, I was all set to go, my uniform was now extremely smoothened since i got nervous from waiting for the bus, my stuff all packed and my necklace on my neck. Yah i forgot to mention that Jisungie gave me necklace it's so beautiful it had our names engraved on it. As soon as I stepped foot on the floor of my class I heard screaming,

3rd POv

"Lami!" Hina said hugging Lami tightly

"We missed you so much" Koeun said pinching her cheeks

"How are you how was the province?" Yiyang asked

Hina let go of the hug so that Lami could answer, "it was amazing i missed it so much but its great to be back here".

Lami searched her surroundings looking for a particular person.

"I see your looking for Jisung" Ningning said

Lami nodded her head, they sighed in return pointing towards the direction of his section, she looked at them expectingly before heading towards the direction

Lami knocked on the door first, Mark opening the door, "Hi Mark oppa, is jisung here" Lami asked

"Lami before you come in just wanna let you know that you should probably be careful and always have him with you during breaks, hes earned a bunch of fangirls over the break" Mark said, moving aside for her to see Jisung being bombarded by girls all sitting around him trying to talk to him.

Both of us laughed at his state before I stepped in the classroom, "Well i gotta go save him oppa, you know koeun unnie is so lucky that everyone knows your a couple unlike Hina unnie and I who have them as boyfriends" Lami said, making him laugh, shooing her away making her nod in the process.

Lami snuck up behind them, since he was seated at the corner of the room, getting unnoticed by all of them, Jisung and three girls, who by the were still ganging up on him, awe her poor boy, she thought.

She covered Jisungs eyes, "Hihi guess who", Lami said catching him by surprise, the girls just staring at her in jealousy .

He grabbed my hands tightly before saying "well smaller hands than me, smells like flowers it's my absolute favourite girl Lami" He said standing up giving me hug.

As he hugged her she tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Oppa can we not tell anyone yet that were dating I don't want to cause a ruckus between your fans" He nodded his head

They separated from the hug, his fans still in shock but now glaring at her, "why didn't you tell me you where here I wanted to be the first one to see you" Jisung said, Lami laughed and replied, "Well to late Jisungie your the third one"

He pouted at her answer making her giggle. The bell rang and Lami bid her goodbye and headed towards her own class.

Class was alright she guessed, Lami had her unnies with her in the class. Lami was gathering her things so she could head out for recess, as she was heading out her classmate,Kangmin, approached her.