Day 1: Introduction

Hi, well I'm Keosha and I basically decided to start a diary. But I'm writing this to myself so why did I say that. My life is complicated and confusing. Try not to get lost on the way. Just so happen to be 18, I know too old for a diary but I thought it would bring my stress down by writing. Good idea right ....no? ....yes? Oh well too late now I started. I don't think I've figured out how this thing Called life works yet maybe I gotta try harder.  Who knows most people haven't found their lives. They are living in false identities that they truly inside aren't happy but on the outside you would think they have themselves together. Really you could end up really old and still not know what life is to you.  Well I intend to figure it out. You wanna find yours right? Of course you do that's why you have gotten this far into reading. What I said caught your attention huh?? Hahahahaha i know, I try.

So lemme tell you about my day, it happens to be Wednesday, October 1st and I'm sitting at my school in the cafe. I just bought a large caramel Delight Blast, which is also my last.

Wait....... rewind let's go to the past just a little,  a few months back to April.

So it is April 27th, I'm 17 in high school. My senior year stressed with finals. So me and my friend jahwonna decide to have a study group. No one shows up but 1 person, her friend Dj. I'm thinking who Is this?? He doesn't go to our school, who is this. So I'm just like hello I'm keosha. Then he smiles and says I'm Dj. Thinking to Myself He Has A really Nice smile. He seemed shy though, I was so wrong.  He was so funny and full of life just interesting. Anyways we all studying for our Economics final. We all know that's like the worst subject you have to take in high school.  So we studied for about 2 hours and he left. Right after he left we ate some snacks and watched a movie.  Her phone rang and guess who it was??? .....you right, it was Dj. Then she decides to tell me he can sing. Now I loves a guy that can sing, yasss.  So I'm otp with him and he sings for me, I died. Haha then I got his number and since then we have been like best friends (with flirting benefits ) lol Anyways let's speed up to May.

So May comes....time for Graduation . May 27th is the day it happened it seemed so surreal. They call the names 1 by 1....it Gets to my name Keosha Hollis of course they said it wrong they never say it it right. Maybe I should scream in they ear it's KE-AH-SHA smh. Anyways we all excited turnt up with graduation I walk out and I see my Dad and My sister and let I mind you I haven't seen him in years. I got so happy they stayed with me a few hours then went back home.  I haven't seen them since. Anyways Graduation was on a Tuesday so I had my graduation party that Saturday. I invited everyone literally. I was afraid noone would come but people started coming one by one then all together guess who was the 1st person to show up to my party. Wait....you wouldn't know I haven't told you well his name is Ajah. He's the biggest crush I've ever had in my 18 years of living. I fell in love with who he was as we became friends.  I couldn't believe he was at my house. Giving me a hug, in my backyard sitting in my chairs, saying hi to my mom.  I was like maybe this is going to change for me he might actually like me. Well idk of he did but we don't talk anymore I haven't had a full conversation with him since july. He went to FAMU haven't heard from him since.

  My birthday comes July 3rd and I decides to go to a dine - in movie. I invited all my friends Allie Brennae Morgan Jahwonna Trae Ajah Dj Allyanah Roderick Yamiles Chasity and etc. But only the 7 people came. It was fun we seen a scary movie of my choice Deliver Us from Evil. That movie will keep you jumping, so serious. 

     Well lemme tell you about each person so you know who and what the situation is with them through out the story. Morgan is my sister my best friend I've known her basically my whole life. We met we I was 5 she was 4 and we still close as ever even though she so far now. Allyanah we met in 9th grade we went back and forth being friends for 4 years but we good now. Yamiles is dominican i met her in 9th grade we have been friends ever since. Chasity i met in 10 th grade she bout craxy af but we best friends now. You will find out later why we go back and forth. Trae is my guy best friend I've only know him like 2 years but we really close btw he's gay. Roderick is like ajah best friend met him in 9th grade we kool just never really talked.  Karleton aka Bailey aka LightSkin, I met him at my graduation party and we already close. We I told you about jahwonna ajah and Dj already. Well go to the next chapter it gets better.