Chapter 4

As the day went on, Lilly and I went to meet other celebrities that were at the convention. We met as many as we could. Scott Wilson, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Lauren Cohan, Emily Kinney, Chandler Riggs, David Morrissey, Steven Yeun, Melissa McBride, and tons of others too. I was beyond stoked to meet all these people. Since I had a VIP pass I was able to get a picture with all of them. It was so cool.

I started to get hungry so I mentioned something to Lilly and we went to the food court. We both got a slice of pizza and a drink. We sat and talked about the day and we couldn't believe it was almost over. "I'm pretty sad that its basically over." I said to Lilly. "It was a really fun day though. It was so cool hanging out with Norman." Lilly said as she finished up her last bite of pizza. "Yeah, it was cool hanging with Andrew too. Does Norman want to hang with you later tonight too?" I asked her and she blushed. "Lilly, what are you not telling me?" I asked with a grin on my face. "Well...." she started. "He kinda told me he wants to mess around with me....I don't know if he was serious or not but a girl can get excited!" She said quietly. I was beyond jealous. "I wish Andy told me that!" I said to Lilly. We picked up our trash and threw it out. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check the time. 5:30 already, they will be kicking people out at 6. "We better meet the last few people we want to meet Lil. It's almost 6." I said as we jumped in Michael Rooker's line. This would be our last meet and greet before it was time to leave.

People started getting kicked out so Lilly and I made our way to the doors. Just before we walked out, I looked at Andy's table. He caught sight of me and smiled. I pointed to the doors and mouthed 'I'll be waiting' and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it and I laughed as I walked out the door. Norman was already waiting by the doors for Lilly and we parted ways. Looks like I have no way to get home tonight.

I sat down by the ATM and waited for Andrew to come. My phone battery was dying but luckily I brought my charger along. There was an empty outlet next to the ATM so I plugged my phone in. I sat there for about 20 minutes before I heard someone walking towards me. I looked up to see Andrew and I smiled. He extended his hand to help me up and I accepted his offer. Grabbing his hand I pulled myself up. "Hi." He said loudly. "Hey there." I said back. "So, where are we gonna hang out?" I asked him. He opened his mouth to talk but I quickly interjected. "Can you use your Rick voice?" I chuckled as I asked him that. He laughed and got into character. "Well it's crowded here, but my hotel room is across the street if you're okay with that. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." He said. I love his Rick voice, it's so sexy. I nodded at him. "I'm okay with that." I said. He smiled at me and took my hand and led me to the doors.