Chapter 7

Brittany POV

So hello people I'm Tyrone girlfriend, well he say I'm his ex but it ain't over till I say its over. But I'm packing cause I'm going to Louisiana to see him and the bitch and her stupid ass son. I feel like the baby ain't even his she just using it to trap my man.

Well I will be on the plane in a hour and I'm dropping in with a bang lol.

Mr. Johnson

I got a texted from one of my closet friends, that she just landed. I got up and out on a sweat suit and jumped in my all white hummer. I drove to the airport to pick her up.

"Hey baby Brit" I said

"Wassup Terrance" she said yes everyone Terrance is my real name.

"So where you are headed" I asked her while driving

"Um just take me to a hotel I know you gotta work later on" she said while typing away on her phone.

"Right" i pulled up to a nice hotel and she got out now I'm on my way back home to get dressed and head to work.

Janel POV

I was sitting at my desk it was now 1:30pm and I'm wondering why my boss is late. I was typing on my computer till someone cleared their throat, I looked up and it was my boss.

"Hello Mr. Johnson " I said

"Hey Janel ima need you to work late tonight" he said

"OK let me call my son father so he can pick him up from school" he nod and walked away.

I called Tyrone to let him know he needs to pick Jamal up at 3. Then I went back to work

Tyrone POV

It was now 2:30 so I put on some basketball shorts and a white wife-beater. I got in my black Audi and y'all probably wondering "where the hell this nigga work" I'm a business owner so yea I make big bucks anyways I drove to Jamal school. It was now 3:00 I got out to sign Jamal out.

"I'm here to pick up Jamal Jones" i said to the Lady at the front desk .

"Um sorry sir he isn't here" she said

"The fuck you mean my son isn't here" i yelled making everyone turn to look at me

"Sir lower your voice and his aunt came and picked him up" she said I looked at her like she was stupid i called Janel

Phone convo

Tyrone- did you have one of your friends come get Jamal from school.

Janel- no why would I do that when I told you to get him.

Tyrone- well Janel he isn't here this lady said His aunt signed him out

Janel- stop playing Tyrone

Tyrone- I'm not you need to come down to the school now

Click

Janel POV

I hurry up and grabbed my things and rushed out the door, I didn't even bother to tell my boss. I ran to my car and drove to Jamal school.

I bust through the front doors

"Where is my son" I yelled

"Ms. Jones please calm down" one of the policemen said

"No fuck that where is my baby boy" I yelled again

Tyrone came over to me to hold me up cause my legs just gave out

"Y'all needed find my fucking son" Tyrone yelled

"We will do all we can sir" the police say

"Yea y'all better" I yelled

Brittany POV

I have little Jamal sitting in my bed sleeping Gosh he look like his daddy.

I feel kind of bad for taking him. But than I don't lol

Told y'all I was dropping in with a bang !

Vote and comment