Its my time to shine

Last time

As I finished the last android I was already out of breath, the last one was smarter and was able to use weapons of different types too, but lucky for me I figured out how to make more complex weapons like guns.

"Ok -huff- thats 50 -huff- points for me... I -huff- should go get some -huff- more points just in case." I then began to run out the coliseum and back into the frey.

"Ok lets continue the ro-butt kicking action!" I said as I finaly used The Blood for All technique.

============================

Izumi PoV

I was finally done with the sub mission and I was currently running towards the main grounds, while I was running I was ambushed by two 3 pointer faux villains, the two of them were about to punch me so I jumped up in the air with both my swords in my hand and spun myself around cutting both their robotic heads off.

"Ok 56 points, hmm maybe I should get more points." I said to myself as I started running once again.

2 mins. Later

I was currently still running and slashing faux villains, I accumulated about 67 points in total while I helped other applicants if they were having trouble.

"3 MINS. LEFT HURRY IT UP!" Present Mike yelled.

I then started to tun back to the entrance but suddenly I felt the ground shake and rumble, I saw debris falling from the side of some buildings, I then turned around and saw the giant 0 pointer, I was about to run until I heard a cry for help, I took a quick glance behind me and I saw Ochako her leg stuck behind debris, I did not hesitate and ran towards her, before I can get to her I was stopped by the glue haired boy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING RUN!" He told me.

"SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLE WE NEED TO HELP!" I yelled back not taking my eyes off of Ochako as the hiant faux villain was slowly making its way towards her.

"I AM SURE THE STAFF WILL STOP IT, NOW COME!" He yelled.

"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" I yelled as I swatted his arm away and started to run once again.

The giant foot of the robot was about to step on Ochako so without thinking I went under the foot and held it up using all the power of One for All I can use.

"Ochako... Run... hurry!" I said struggling to get up.

"I... cant... I think my leg is... Broken." She said struggling to talk due to the pain and fear.

"Ochako... I... know you can do this... use your... quirk to... lift the debris and... crawl out... HURRY!" I said, she did as she was told and began to crawl out, after about a few seconds she was out, she looked at me with worry but before I can do anything... the giant foot smash me under its weight.

Ochako PoV

"IZUMI-CHAN!" I yelled, I just witnessed the giant faux villain flatten my new friend, my blood began to boil as anger consumed me.

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU STUPID PICE OF TIN CAN, I AM GOING TO FLY YOU TO THE SUN FOR WHAT YOU DID TO IZUMI-CHAN, GAHHHH!" I cried, but the I heard a screeching noiyand the robots leg began to raise up, I looked from under the foot and what I saw made me glad, shocked, and scared at the same time, I saw Izumi triumphantly lifting the foot, but she was covered in blood, not that she was bleeding no, it was like she was wearing her blood.