Chapter 19

A few months had passed by,it was fast.
And I got a new patient too.
His name is Byun Baekhyun.
Baekhyun is not really someone with mental problems,he just like dressing up as a girl.
His parents see it as a mental condition and admit him in not long ago.

"Hi,Baekhyun.How are you today?"I walk into his room.
"Bad.I miss my dresses doc"
"I know,Baekhyun.Would you like to tell me how you find this side of yours?"I take a seat beside his bed.
"It never really occurs to me but one day,my girl friends kind of force me to crossdress.I like the feeling of the skirt and long hair eventhough it's fake"
"I see.So that's how you secretly started crossdressing?"
"Yes.My boyfriend is fine with it.But my parents.They are christian"
"Now I know why.Do they know about your boyfriend?"
"My mom knows but my dad doesn't"
"Does you mom support you?"
"She does but my dad is always the one that does not like it.He is homophobic to the point he would disgrace those couples out loud"
"How about crossdressing?"
"My mom knows a little,I guess.My dad accidentally found out when he saw my closet.He was so mad to the point he almost burn my closet right on the spot"
"Crossdressing is actually normal.I don't want to let you down but there's not really a cure.Unless you wanted to go through hynopsis or get tase"
"I think hynopsis is better than being tase"
"It probably does.They tase you directly without injecting anaesthetic"
"That already sounds scary"
"Well,would you go through hynopsis instead?"
"I-I don't want to.I wanted to embrace myself"
"If I am to allow you to leave,do you have a place to live at?"
"I can always stay at my boyfriend's house or maybe my other friends.They all support me"
"I will try to talk to the director,okay?"
"He probably won't allow but I still want to thank you"
"No problem.Take care"