𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

┊┊ ┊ ┊┊┊ ┊ ☆┊┊ 🌙 *┊┊   °

┊┊ ┊ ┊
┊┊ ┊ ☆
┊┊ 🌙 *
┊┊   °

┊☆

*

I'd go away from everything and everybody, I feel so stressed and i need some time for my self so I think I won't show up to raw, I just talked with my grandpa, he said he doesn't care, the most important thing is my health.

So today I'm at the hotel, and I'm watching raw on the tv, it's another feeling

In the ring, there is The Mix presenting his show, Miz tv.

The guest is Roman, I should hate him but I can't, it's because he's important to me but not as important as Becky says, I don't like Roman, I like Elias.

I think.

"Roman welcome to the show, this Sunday you have a match against Elias, what can we expect?"

"Elias is a lot of things: he's young, strong, charismatic and he's very talented"

The crowd chant "walk with Elias" and I smile, He deserves it

"If you need a karaoke singer or a wedding singer we'll walk with Elias"

Roman is on fire tonight, what happened to him?

"The fact is Elias hasn't done anything since his debut, he hasn't won a championship and this Sunday I'll bring the big fight"

Roman seems really angry at Elias, but I don't understand why, it should be vice-versa

"Oh alright, we never saw eye to eye but we have so much in common, we're both former champions... I mean we should get together"

"Miz, what are doing man? We have a good thing going on here and you started to sound like the old Miz, I came here to hung out with the new Miz like last week"

Shane interrupts them

"I'm here to announce that Miz tv is now over"

As soon as he says this, Bobby and Elias attack Roman and The Miz

"Don't get up, stay in the ring, because  you two guys have a match against Bobby Lashley and Elias and that match will start next"

Roman and The Miz won the match even if Shane tried to help Elias and Bobby.

While I'm watching the tv my telephone rings: it's Elias

"Baby, how are you?"

"I'm feeling better thank you, you killed it out there"