Sixth round

Hey everyone, sorry for taking this long to make another chapter, so please hope you all will enjoy this. So let's get started! Here are the list.

Oh yeah! Good thinking MidnightStars7! I love it!

BlackKurama: As do I, so let's do this thing!

Right! To Class 1A!

Class 1A room

Yo! How's it going everyone!?

Katsuki: Crap, more trouble.

*Everyone nod their head in agreement, making me pout and BlackKurama glare.* So mean, anyway, we have 3 dares and a question from MidnightStars7. Izu-chan, Shoto, she/he dared you two to go to Endeavor and tell him you two are engaged then kick him really hard in the balls.

Shoto:... What?

Izuku: Eh!?

Yep, that's the dare, or do you two want to get punished?

Shoto: W-we'll do it.

Izuku: *To afraid to protest.* Y-yes.

Good, now put these rings on. *Izuku and Todoroki puts on the ring I gave the, then teleports them to Pro Hero room*

Pro Hero room

Hey guys! Missed me?

Pro Heroes: No!

Wha? Such meanies.

All Might: What are young Midoriya and young Todoroki doing here?

Go on you two, do it.

*Izuku gulps while Shoto looked uncertain though grabs Izuku and dragged him towards Endeavor.*

Endeavor: What is it?

Izuku: *Closes his eyes and shows the ring to Endeavor.* T-Todoroki and I are engaged!

Pro Heroes: EEEEEHHHH!!?

Shoto: T-that's right, we are engaged, and one more thing.

Izuku: And we're very sorry about this.

Endeavor: About what?

*Izuku and Todoroki suddenly kicks Endeavor in the balls hard, making him yell out in pain before sinking to his knees and holds his privates. Me and BlackKurama burst out laughing while Pro Heroes looked at the scene in shock.* Oh my Kami, pffffft hahahahaha! They actually did it, they actually did it!

All Might: W-what's the meaning of this!?

Izuku: W-we were dared by this reader called MidnightStars7 to tell Endeavor that we're engaged and kicked him hard in the balls.

Shoto: Yeah.

Pro Heroes: Whaaat!?

Oh man, best chapter ever! Now, you two are done, now you two can go back to your rooms. *Teleports them back to Class 1A room.* And now since we are here, MidnightStars7 has a question for Aizawa and President Mic. Are you two a couple?
Aizawa: E-eh?

President Mic: OF COURSE WE ARE!! WE DATED 3 MONTHS AGO!!

Aizawa: M-Mic!

President Mic: What? It was a question, so I answered truthfully.

BlackKurama: Which one of you are seme and uke?

President Mic: I'm seme, Aizawa is uke.

*Aizawa turns beat before hitting President Mic hard on the head, leaving a bump on his head. The pro Heroes, except Endeavor who still holding his privates in pain, whistled at them. BlackKurama wiggles her eyebrows at Aizawa who began to growl with embarassment.* Ohohoh! This is very much interesting. Now we'll be off! See you guys later! *Teleports BlackKurama and myself back to Class 1A room.*

Class 1A room

So, how do you two feel?

Shoto: Satisfied actually, I wanted to hurt that bastard for years now.

Izuku: W-well, it kind of felt... nice.

I wish it was me to kick Endeavor, that was so hilarious I burst into tears from laugher.

BlackKurama: Yeah, that would've been even more satisfying.

Anyway, next dare is for Katsuki and Eijirou. MidnightStars7 had dared Katsuki to put on a wedding dress and marry Eijirou. And here is the dress. *Pulls out the dress.

 *Pulls out the dress

Katsuki: W-what!?

Eijirou: M-m-m-ma-ma-marry!?

*Both boys turns beat red while most of Class 1A laughed at them. I suddenly teleported Katsuki to a room so he can put on the wedding dress.* While Katsuki is getting dressed z let's get on with the last date. Mineta, MidnightStars7 dared you to spend time in a pit filled with mutant snails.

Mineta: Ewww no!

You have no choice of this. *Teleports Mineta into a pit filled with mutant snails.* He won't bother us for the rest of the chapter. Oh look at Katsuki! *Everyone watched as Katsuki walked into the room with a beat red face as he struggled with the dress. A few whistled while the rest giggled.* Now let us begin the KiriBaku wedding! Oh and I already told both your parents about this, they are hundred percent cool with this, as long as there is another wedding when this show is finished.

Katsuki: Y-you... Y-you are an evil fucker. And that MidnightStars7.

Can't help it that you are both my #1 couple, and neither can MidnightStars7. BlackKurama, you will make sure they are married.

BlackKurama: *Scoffs* how may time do I have to say I don't like KiriBaku.

BlackKurama! That is insulting! Do it or I will tell everyone your terrible secret.

BlackKurama: You wouldn't.

Try me.

BlackKurama: Ugh! Fine fine! Alright I'll do it!

Yay! *BlackKurama made Katsuki and Eijirou hold hands as she did a speech like any other wedding, sorry but I forgot the lines.*

BlackKurama: And now I pronounced you husband and... uhhhh... wife? Whatever, you may kiss your bride.

*Eijirou kisses Katsuki as the whole class cheered at them.* Ohohoh, now let's teleport you two get some privacy. *Teleports them in a room so that they can have some alone time.*

...

I hope you all had enjoyed this chapter! And-

Katsuki: Oh Kami~! Yes! Yes! H-harder! E-Eijirou~!

BlackKurama:... Wow, didn't expect Katsuki to be so loud.

Holy shit, I wanna see them so badly right now. A-anwho, see you all at the next chapter! *Teleports to KiriBaku room and secretly watched them.*

BlackKurama: *Rolls eyes.* See ya.