Chapter 1 - This is a first

~Roxas' P.O.V~

"Luxord!! Get back here with that box!!" Screamed Larxcine with that terrifying anger of hers. Thankfully she didn't notice me staring, otherwise she might just kill me as well. The only thing that tore my stare from her hulk like rage was a portal opening up in Luxords path.

"So I'm supposed to do what now?!" Screamed Axel. Your going to-" Xemnas was cut off, before he could finish explaining some rubbish to Axel, by a drunken and rather unfortunate nobody carrying a fragile looking birch wood box. But due to his drunken nature and crashing into Xemnas, he dropped the box, causing it to break whatever was inside and the biz it's self.

If you thought Larxcine was mad before; then now she was exploding with pure rage. Xemnas however, simply grabbed his shoulder, opened another portal and threw the drunkard in, Larxcine chasing after. 'They are so screwed' I thought, keeping one eye on Axel and the other on the floor.

"Roxas, your comeing with me and Axel." He stated, still not calm. "Oh crap, what did you guys do this time?" Xigbar remarked with a giggling Demyx braiding his hair with flowers and sparkles, which I doubt he even knew we're there.

I got up, scowling at both if them whilst following the silver haired nobody. Xemnas had already left the common area by the time I finished scowling, but behind him was a floating, plain black casket sealed with silver chains, allowing the first portal to finally close.

Following the casket, me and Axel slowly made our way through the maze of corridors of the castle, and entered Xemnas' office, but not knocking since the casket was still half way through the open door. Xemnas was waiting there, leaning on the front of his mahogany desk with his arms crossed and a scowl deeply embedded in his never ageing face.

"I have a task for the two of you, and I will not accept any arguments about it." Me and Axel shared a look of worry and a smidgen of lust were swimming around his emerald green eyes. "Okay." I answered slowly, only because this lust in Axels eyes were new to me.

Accepting g that as a valid answer, he made a motion as to say 'move out of the way' and we let the floating casket through. Upon further inspection, I noticed a word on the head of the casket, 'unknown' was all it read.

Xemnas proceeded to unlock the chains sealing the casket, and it opened a second after finishing and inside was a girl and a cat.

The girl looked around the age of 15 maybe 16, with a freckly face and long lashes. She also had blue hair the fell just below her shoulders and a blue green fringe. She was already dressed in the leather clothes the rest of us wear and had a pair of classes by her head. The cat was a silver and red, um...I can't remember the breed name, but it was beautiful. It also had a black leather collar with a dog tag attached, which had something inscribed on the front but I'm not going to risk my hand trying to read it.

"We found her and her cat passed out in front of Naminés mansion, her new name shall be Trixa."

'Why would she be passed out, I thought all nobodys were found sleepwalking' I thought. Xemnas seemed to reed my mind and nodded in understanding. "We are also going to run several tests on her during her stay, but she will be under your care. Roxas, you sharing Axels room right?"

I''m pretty sure I was blushing when he said that, and being the know-it-all he is, he just chuckled and shook his head at my face. "Then she can stay in your room then." I just nodded because I couldn't speak due to overwhelming embarrassment. Xemnas clicked his fingers and the open casket floated out the room towards Vexans laboratory.

~~~~~~
2 weeks later
~~~~~~

"Axel! Roxas! I need you to come with me for a moment!" Vexan screeched in his usual tone. Sharing a look of apprehension, Axel and I got up from the sofa and followed the blonde scientist.

"She's awake now." Was all he said and he walked off, leavening me and Axel to deal with whatever's going on in her head. I only hope the test didn't affect her. After 2 weeks of testing and sleeping her hair got longer, in fact it reached her elbows already. If it grew that much in only 2 weeks, then I'm kinda scared of what it'll look like after a month.